Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Stranded

Posted By:
Dj's mix gal
Dj's mix gal
Star
Um this  more of a question and less of  a forum {P.S. i'm new soo.... what is a forum}
 Angel
my question is if  you were trap on an island what would you  bring with you Confused

keep in mind that you can only bring one thing 
Indifferent

dj's don't just mix

Stranded

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
my soul

I dunno, hmmm.
A everything-you-need-bag

you just reach in and you have whatever you want.

Ginger|Melissa

Stranded

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
A genie that gives me infinite wishes that won't bite me in the butt.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Stranded

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
food

Stranded

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
All about school homework and pressure. -.-
xD

Stranded

Posted By:
Dj's mix gal
Dj's mix gal
Star
I am completely invisible to this guy but it is just cause he wont talk to me. He knows i'm their .He is sure not stupid He has ignored me for 2 weeks it is killing me .but I'm not let that take over my life . I'm saw him and he talk to me for the first time .When he spoke to me i almost jumped at the chance to talk to him but, then i stopped and said "what am i doing he ignored me for 2 weeks " So i walked right by him  and said nothing. The next day there was a note on my locker it was him telling me to meet him in the park after school. So i did hey gave me one rose and said he had the biggest crush ever on me. We went out for a month.Then he moved.So the message I'm trying to get across to you is don't let guy control you life or else they will make your life terrible . i hope this helps for all you confused girlz! Wink

dj's don't just mix

Stranded

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dj's mix gal" wrote:

I am completely invisible to this guy but it is just cause he wont talk to me. He knows i'm their .He is sure not stupid He has ignored me for 2 weeks it is killing me .but I'm not let that take over my life . I'm saw him and he talk to me for the first time .When he spoke to me i almost jumped at the chance to talk to him but, then i stopped and said "what am i doing he ignored me for 2 weeks " So i walked right by him  and said nothing. The next day there was a note on my locker it was him telling me to meet him in the park after school. So i did hey gave me one rose and said he had the biggest crush ever on me. We went out for a month.Then he moved.So the message I'm trying to get across to you is don't let guy control you life or else they will make your life terrible . i hope this helps for all you confused girlz! Wink

You should have probably put this in a different thread, or made a thread for it because it's not really related to the topic of this thread.

Ginger|Melissa

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos