Back right

Happy Thanksgiving!To most people...

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"-Allie-" wrote:

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

just remeber people that thanksgiving is not just about stuffing yourself with food it is about be thankful all day long and rembering that god made this EARTH for  us and only us Whoa. God is not in every household. Be respectful of that. I don't want to have to move this to the religion board. It was a nice thread about having COMPASSION which I would hope transends any beliefs we might encounter here.
i didnt mean it that way i just wante kids and adluts to understand that they are lucky to be on this plant and that they should me grateful and thankful for what they have on this EARTH and to not be greedy

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

i didnt mean it that way i just wante kids and adluts to understand that they are lucky to be on this plant and that they should me grateful and thankful for what they have on this EARTH and to not be greedy[/quote]
Virtual -hugs- smile

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[quote="-Allie-"]

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

i didnt mean it that way i just wante kids and adluts to understand that they are lucky to be on this plant and that they should me grateful and thankful for what they have on this EARTH and to not be greedy[/quote] Virtual -hugs- smile [/quote] thank you for understanding

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[quote="uiophjkl25"][quote="-Allie-"]

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

i didnt mean it that way i just wante kids and adluts to understand that they are lucky to be on this plant and that they should me grateful and thankful for what they have on this EARTH and to not be greedy[/quote] Virtual -hugs- smile [/quote] thank you for understanding[/quote]

i am awesome
Redskins are #1
mustaches rule the world :{)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

what was the quoting about if you didnt even say anything

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

Happy Thanksgiving to all KW's American Friends! Make sure you send an e card out!

Posting in the forums!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"James" wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to all KW's American Friends! Make sure you send an e card out!

Just sent you one!! Big Grin

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I gave my dog and cat a thanksgiving breakfast! Me and my mom bought those canned foods for dogs and the one for cats so they had turkey for breakfast!

smile Dog lover

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Happy Thanksgiving!

smile Dog lover

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"-Allie-" wrote:

Awesome sediment and it's true, not everyone will sit down to a glorious holiday meal. Please remember those that go without today and everyday. smile

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity