Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

listen

Posted By:
Soulshark1 Lock
Soulshark1
StarStar
okay im just here to tell everyone that your like a quarter, you have 2 sides, a good side and a bad side. the only thing about this quarter is you decide what it lands on. your angel of death of your happy gaurdian angel. and its not that hard to decide, just be you. my bad side i keep bottled up, and i turn the rage i feel on the inside and mask it with happiness on the outside. so if i say im happy im not. my quarter is still spinning. what about yours?

anyone can ask me questions, for i have the answer for everything. hope this helped the anonomous person i made this for, u know who u are

Soulshark1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

latest videos