Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Black Friday

Posted By:
the ninster
the ninster
StarStarStar
OMG Black Friday was CRAZY! Me and my mom just went to go get cereal at Target and it took one hour! How was Black Friday for you?

Hi my name is Nina! Need any help?
Just post a comment on my page!

Black Friday

Posted By:
Rorrer_2311796 Lock
Rorrer_2311796
StarStar
I Bought A Load of Stuffs From The Black Friday Sale ♥

Black Friday

Posted By:
lannie13
lannie13
StarStarStar
i bught some cute boots

100%CARLANDRA
100%REAL
100%LOVABLE
SO HMU

Black Friday

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Black Friday is for people who apparently weren't thankful for anything on Thanksgiving, because they're just going out and buying cheap little trinkets the day after.

Black Friday

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
I bought a lot of stuff for myself, but even more for the needy. I love doing toys for tots, and wraping gifts for those who can't buy them. it's so much fun and I LOVE IT!

Black Friday

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Black Friday is for people who apparently weren't thankful for anything on Thanksgiving, because they're just going out and buying cheap little trinkets the day after.

Umm that isn't true, some people go out and buy stuff for the needy. Like I did myself, I spent almost 300 dollars of my own money buying toys for kids whose family can't afford them. Yes I bought stuff for myself, but most of my money went to buy toys for children. 

Black Friday

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Umm that isn't true, some people go out and buy stuff for the needy. Like I did myself, I spent almost 300 dollars of my own money buying toys for kids whose family can't afford them. Yes I bought stuff for myself, but most of my money went to buy toys for children. 

Riiiight.

Black Friday

Posted By:
xcaptain_Chrisx
xcaptain_Chrisx
StarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

This really isn't true. My mom and her friends spent all year raising money so they can buy children bikes, because they believe every child should have a bike. So those great women go out in a reckless store in the middle of the night so a child can have a bike. Her and her friends bought 12 bikes, and 12 lucky kids will wake up on christmas to something that their family can't afford. A lot of charities that gives things to the needy and children do their shopping on black friday. 

Black Friday

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I've never heard of black friday.

Ginger|Melissa

Black Friday

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Most people shop for themselves.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos