Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
carrigan2020
carrigan2020
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25
i just found out pizzaguy was cheating on me! i mean he said he loved me and he said he ment it, but i guess not anymore. Frown

we all want something
but ask youself this,
is it really what you need
you only have one option... THINK!
♥ Devil Tongue ♥ Shout ♥ smile ♥ Wink Grin ♥ Cool ♥ Big Grin ♥ Grin ♥

☑Official Directioner♥
ℒℴνℯ


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 355
You aren't aloud to online date on here so....


I love her.


Posted By:
caitlinkay
caitlinkay
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 522

"carrigan2020" wrote:

i just found out pizzaguy was cheating on me! i mean he said he loved me and he said he ment it, but i guess not anymore. Frown
  oh carrigan your so funny lol

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285
No online dating please, its against the rules k?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
caitlinkay
caitlinkay
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 522

"NachozRule" wrote:

No online dating please, its against the rules k?
I never said I was another person said that but I don't I don't really have a boyfriend

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"caitlinkay" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


No online dating please, its against the rules k?
I never said I was another person said that but I don't I don't really have a boyfriend

I wasn't talking about you but okey...

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
caitlinkay
caitlinkay
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 522

"NachozRule" wrote:



"caitlinkay" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




No online dating please, its against the rules k?
I never said I was another person said that but I don't I don't really have a boyfriend

I wasn't talking about you but okey...
oh then who are you talking to cause im talking about the pizza guy .......................................................... im confused

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"caitlinkay" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"caitlinkay" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






No online dating please, its against the rules k?
I never said I was another person said that but I don't I don't really have a boyfriend

I wasn't talking about you but okey...
oh then who are you talking to cause im talking about the pizza guy .......................................................... im confused

Wait... now I'm confused... lol xD

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2488

"carrigan2020" wrote:

i just found out pizzaguy was cheating on me! i mean he said he loved me and he said he ment it, but i guess not anymore. Frown
If she wants to edate let her it's her own fault of she gets in trouble it's not your job to tell her what you are allowed to do on KW.

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


Posted By:
caitlinkay
caitlinkay
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 522

"NachozRule" wrote:



"caitlinkay" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"caitlinkay" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








No online dating please, its against the rules k?
I never said I was another person said that but I don't I don't really have a boyfriend

I wasn't talking about you but okey...
oh then who are you talking to cause im talking about the pizza guy .......................................................... im confused

Wait... now I'm confused... lol xD
now were both confused lol  XD

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

BOMB! (Game)

Names From A-Z

write any kw members name

the last one to say degrassi wins! o.o

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Last one to say Summer Wins !-moved

Last one to say 'games' wins!

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last one to say Mushrooms win!

latest videos