Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I WENT BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!I GOT MY HAND SLAPPED BECAUSE A LADY WANTED A MOVIE BEFORE ME!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Black Friday is ridiculous and stupid.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Adieu.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Black Friday is just another sale. Sales are all around the world. Who needs a day of, well, sales?

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

i know but i had to get my gifts on sale

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

How is it ridiculous and stupid? Its less expensive!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"mon135" wrote:

Black Friday is just another sale. Sales are all around the world. Who needs a day of, well, sales?
becauseBLACK FRIDAY has big sales 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times.

Adieu.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times.

EXACTLY.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

Black Friday is just another sale. Sales are all around the world. Who needs a day of, well, sales? becauseBLACK FRIDAY has big sales 
Big sales? Some understatement. "Big sales" happen anytime. Walmart has these "big sales" all the time. The big stores have "big sales" all the time. They are just another type of sale. If there is an item on sale, would you buy it just because it is on sale?

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity