Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

How is it ridiculous and stupid? Its less expensive!

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times. I remember last year, there was this woman who used pepper spray just to get through the lines of Black Friday. Talk about greedy.

I remember that. I'm pretty sure she was taken in for it, or at least I hope so. Can you imagine, standing in line to buy something, doing nothing wrong, and then getting pepper sprayed?

Oh America, you're so ridiculous sometimes.
innconect people that are getting peppered sprayed how digusting

12499764


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"mon135" wrote:

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

How is it ridiculous and stupid? Its less expensive!

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times. I remember last year, there was this woman who used pepper spray just to get through the lines of Black Friday. Talk about greedy. i is crazy but i am just glad that i got what i needed Needed? Most people get there to get the thing they wanted.
no i needed them for health

12499764


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3171
What exactly is black friday?


Ginger|Melissa


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 201
Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open. 


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11331

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Well at least you don't have to pay full price on something. And by the way people are trying to get their kids something for Christmas, I've seen a lot of parents having toys in their carts.
I am not saying I am against Black Friday. I am just saying it is just another sale. People can talk about Black Friday for as long as they want, but it might take a while for them to change my opinion. Just as everything has a downside, everything has a good side.

Hello there.


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11331

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

How is it ridiculous and stupid? Its less expensive!

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times. I remember last year, there was this woman who used pepper spray just to get through the lines of Black Friday. Talk about greedy.

I remember that. I'm pretty sure she was taken in for it, or at least I hope so. Can you imagine, standing in line to buy something, doing nothing wrong, and then getting pepper sprayed?

Oh America, you're so ridiculous sometimes. innconect people that are getting peppered sprayed how digusting
Indeed.

Hello there.


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open. 
how nice of you 

12499764


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

What exactly is black friday?


Here, the day after Thanksgiving (which is always a Friday) is made into a GIGANTIC SALE where all the things in stores are like more than half off and people go NUTS. There are huge lines piling outside the doors of people waiting to run in.


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
leatherboots
leatherboots
Member since:
July, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
i went shopping to it was pretty fun  but i seen  people get aressted  Worried

Alex Collins smile


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11331

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

How is it ridiculous and stupid? Its less expensive!

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times. I remember last year, there was this woman who used pepper spray just to get through the lines of Black Friday. Talk about greedy. i is crazy but i am just glad that i got what i needed Needed? Most people get there to get the thing they wanted. no i needed them for health
You. What about them? Most people, as I said before, get to Black Friday to get the things they wanted.

Hello there.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What band got you into Metal?

Another 'crush' topic

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos