x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

How is it ridiculous and stupid? Its less expensive!

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times. I remember last year, there was this woman who used pepper spray just to get through the lines of Black Friday. Talk about greedy.

I remember that. I'm pretty sure she was taken in for it, or at least I hope so. Can you imagine, standing in line to buy something, doing nothing wrong, and then getting pepper sprayed?

Oh America, you're so ridiculous sometimes.
innconect people that are getting peppered sprayed how digusting

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"mon135" wrote:

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times. I remember last year, there was this woman who used pepper spray just to get through the lines of Black Friday. Talk about greedy. i is crazy but i am just glad that i got what i needed Needed? Most people get there to get the thing they wanted.
no i needed them for health

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
What exactly is black friday?

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice_2311863 Lock
Lexifashionadvice_2311863

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open. 

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Well at least you don't have to pay full price on something. And by the way people are trying to get their kids something for Christmas, I've seen a lot of parents having toys in their carts.
I am not saying I am against Black Friday. I am just saying it is just another sale. People can talk about Black Friday for as long as they want, but it might take a while for them to change my opinion. Just as everything has a downside, everything has a good side.

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times. I remember last year, there was this woman who used pepper spray just to get through the lines of Black Friday. Talk about greedy.

I remember that. I'm pretty sure she was taken in for it, or at least I hope so. Can you imagine, standing in line to buy something, doing nothing wrong, and then getting pepper sprayed?

Oh America, you're so ridiculous sometimes. innconect people that are getting peppered sprayed how digusting
Indeed.

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open. 
how nice of you 

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

What exactly is black friday?

Here, the day after Thanksgiving (which is always a Friday) is made into a GIGANTIC SALE where all the things in stores are like more than half off and people go NUTS. There are huge lines piling outside the doors of people waiting to run in.

Posted By:
leatherboots
leatherboots

Star
Posted over 3 years ago
i went shopping to it was pretty fun  but i seen  people get aressted  Worried

Alex Collins smile

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

It's also full of greedy people. I mean, it's the day after Thanksgiving, in which you are thankful for what you have, and yet tons of people go out and buy stuff they don't really need, possibly trampling people at times. I remember last year, there was this woman who used pepper spray just to get through the lines of Black Friday. Talk about greedy. i is crazy but i am just glad that i got what i needed Needed? Most people get there to get the thing they wanted. no i needed them for health
You. What about them? Most people, as I said before, get to Black Friday to get the things they wanted.

Latest Forum Posts

Words that Start with N!

Words that Start with N!

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

Bye Britanina! :(

Super smash bros for Nintendo 3DS/ Wii U: ...

Super smash bros for Nintendo 3DS/ Wii U: ...

Favorite Color

Bi or not

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

The meanest or nicest thing a friend has d...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games