Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"leatherboots" wrote:

i went shopping to it was pretty fun  but i seen  people get aressted  Worried
oh my

12499764


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 217
This idea of "I hate black friday, it's only for greedy people" will change once you have a family of your own and your little son or daughter want this dumb 70.00 toy and you want to give them the best Christmas. I'm not a big black friday shopper, but I give it up to the parents who do that to get that one toy their kid wanted. Thats a good parent to me.

Thats me!


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3144

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

What exactly is black friday?

Here, the day after Thanksgiving (which is always a Friday) is made into a GIGANTIC SALE where all the things in stores are like more than half off and people go NUTS. There are huge lines piling outside the doors of people waiting to run in.


Oh okay.

I tried to imagine what it would be like if they had that where I live but then I just laughed because where I live is like a graveyard.



Ginger|Melissa




BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11187

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open. 
I know. Not everyone is greedy. The storeowners can find this a great opportunity to get more money, but then again, they sometimes thrive on it...unless they are owners of Ritz Carlton. I am joking, but you get my point, correct?

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

This idea of "I hate black friday, it's only for greedy people" will change once you have a family of your own and your little son or daughter want this dumb 70.00 toy and you want to give them the best Christmas. I'm not a big black friday shopper, but I give it up to the parents who do that to get that one toy their kid wanted. Thats a good parent to me.
good point

12499764


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 587
Never Have I, and Never will I, go shopping on Black Friday. Its like, a suicide missson


Tongue Tied!!


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11187

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"leatherboots" wrote:

i went shopping to it was pretty fun  but i seen  people get aressted  Worried oh my
Indeed. Some people are overun by greed. Sigh. Volunteer or donate or whatever you can think of, just do not get overun by greed.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

Never Have I, and Never will I, go shopping on Black Friday. Its like, a suicide missson

12499764


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6358
Normally the sales on Black Friday were at least that same price at another point of the year in the same store.
I honestly just like going shopping on Black Friday to one, get holiday gifts out of the way, and two, laugh at all the people that sit outside stores Thanksgiving night. It makes me giddy, really. So funny.

let

i use my hair to express myself


BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 217

"mon135" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open.  I know. Not everyone is greedy. The storeowners can find this a great opportunity to get more money, but then again, they sometimes thrive on it...unless they are owners of Ritz Carlton. I am joking, but you get my point, correct?


The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas

Thats me!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

CHEERS TO A MATE

Should women have higher societal roles?

Which One Should I Pick?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should women have higher societal roles?

latest videos