x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

This idea of "I hate black friday, it's only for greedy people" will change once you have a family of your own and your little son or daughter want this dumb 70.00 toy and you want to give them the best Christmas. I'm not a big black friday shopper, but I give it up to the parents who do that to get that one toy their kid wanted. Thats a good parent to me.
If you are talking to me, I am not saying I hate Black Friday & that it is for the greedy people. I am okay with Black Friday. Thankfully, I am not too close too the city, so there is not so many shopper, but that is not the point. I am saying that as long people do not get greedy, then Black Friday will make us all happy.

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3242
StarStarStarStarStar
I suppose its sort of like Boxing Day, here.



Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open.  I know. Not everyone is greedy. The storeowners can find this a great opportunity to get more money, but then again, they sometimes thrive on it...unless they are owners of Ritz Carlton. I am joking, but you get my point, correct?

The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas
I am not alking down on her. The first part I said is that not everyone is greedy. The store owner thi

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 514
StarStarStarStar
Just love the sales!!! Big Grin

Shimmer here! smile


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open.  I know. Not everyone is greedy. The storeowners can find this a great opportunity to get more money, but then again, they sometimes thrive on it...unless they are owners of Ritz Carlton. I am joking, but you get my point, correct?

The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas I am not alking down on her. The first part I said is that not everyone is greedy. The store owner thi
I got cut off. The store owner thing is not even the point. I am just saying, as long as Black Friday is not the source of greed, & instead, generosity & kindness comes out, then everything will be fine.

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 217
StarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open.  I know. Not everyone is greedy. The storeowners can find this a great opportunity to get more money, but then again, they sometimes thrive on it...unless they are owners of Ritz Carlton. I am joking, but you get my point, correct?

The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas I am not alking down on her. The first part I said is that not everyone is greedy. The store owner thi I got cut off. The store owner thing is not even the point. I am just saying, as long as Black Friday is not the source of greed, & instead, generosity & kindness comes out, then everything will be fine.


You are only making that point now because someone came out and said that they used black friday to help others and not themselves. 

Thats me!


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open.  I know. Not everyone is greedy. The storeowners can find this a great opportunity to get more money, but then again, they sometimes thrive on it...unless they are owners of Ritz Carlton. I am joking, but you get my point, correct?

The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas I am not alking down on her. The first part I said is that not everyone is greedy. The store owner thi I got cut off. The store owner thing is not even the point. I am just saying, as long as Black Friday is not the source of greed, & instead, generosity & kindness comes out, then everything will be fine.

You are only making that point now because someone came out and said that they used black friday to help others and not themselves. 
So you are saying that I am heartless? That I am a phsycopath?

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice_2311863 Lock
Lexifashionadvice_2311863
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 201
StarStarStarStar
wow this has gotten out of hand waaay to fast. Lets all just chill out okay?


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

wow this has gotten out of hand waaay to fast. Lets all just chill out okay?
This is actually turning out to be a funny debate, but I have to agree with you.

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice_2311863 Lock
Lexifashionadvice_2311863
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 201
StarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

wow this has gotten out of hand waaay to fast. Lets all just chill out okay? This is actually turning out to be a funny debate, but I have to agree with you.


This isn't a debate this a fight, and it needs to stop it's not funny at all. 


latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

What are u doing right now?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

The Banning Game

What Time Is It Where You Live?

chicken vs.beef

Unravel is Really Awesome!

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games