Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

This idea of "I hate black friday, it's only for greedy people" will change once you have a family of your own and your little son or daughter want this dumb 70.00 toy and you want to give them the best Christmas. I'm not a big black friday shopper, but I give it up to the parents who do that to get that one toy their kid wanted. Thats a good parent to me.
If you are talking to me, I am not saying I hate Black Friday & that it is for the greedy people. I am okay with Black Friday. Thankfully, I am not too close too the city, so there is not so many shopper, but that is not the point. I am saying that as long people do not get greedy, then Black Friday will make us all happy.

Hello there.

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I suppose its sort of like Boxing Day, here.

Ginger|Melissa

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open.  I know. Not everyone is greedy. The storeowners can find this a great opportunity to get more money, but then again, they sometimes thrive on it...unless they are owners of Ritz Carlton. I am joking, but you get my point, correct?

The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas
I am not alking down on her. The first part I said is that not everyone is greedy. The store owner thi

Hello there.

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
Just love the sales!!! Big Grin

Dha name's Shimmer (:
Be my friend (:
#swag
#beautiful

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

Not everyone is greedy, I spent a lot of money on toys for tots yesterday. I believe that on Christmas that every child should have something to open.  I know. Not everyone is greedy. The storeowners can find this a great opportunity to get more money, but then again, they sometimes thrive on it...unless they are owners of Ritz Carlton. I am joking, but you get my point, correct?

The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas I am not alking down on her. The first part I said is that not everyone is greedy. The store owner thi
I got cut off. The store owner thing is not even the point. I am just saying, as long as Black Friday is not the source of greed, & instead, generosity & kindness comes out, then everything will be fine.

Hello there.

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas I am not alking down on her. The first part I said is that not everyone is greedy. The store owner thi I got cut off. The store owner thing is not even the point. I am just saying, as long as Black Friday is not the source of greed, & instead, generosity & kindness comes out, then everything will be fine.

You are only making that point now because someone came out and said that they used black friday to help others and not themselves. 

Thats me!

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

The store owners are just doing their jobs. And don't talk down to her because she did a nice thing for someone. She is being a good person and wants a family who doesn't have much to have a nice Christmas. Who cares how much she spent on the gifts? The point is that a family who doesn't have much will have a nice Christmas I am not alking down on her. The first part I said is that not everyone is greedy. The store owner thi I got cut off. The store owner thing is not even the point. I am just saying, as long as Black Friday is not the source of greed, & instead, generosity & kindness comes out, then everything will be fine.

You are only making that point now because someone came out and said that they used black friday to help others and not themselves. 
So you are saying that I am heartless? That I am a phsycopath?

Hello there.

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
wow this has gotten out of hand waaay to fast. Lets all just chill out okay?

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

wow this has gotten out of hand waaay to fast. Lets all just chill out okay?
This is actually turning out to be a funny debate, but I have to agree with you.

Hello there.

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

wow this has gotten out of hand waaay to fast. Lets all just chill out okay? This is actually turning out to be a funny debate, but I have to agree with you.

This isn't a debate this a fight, and it needs to stop it's not funny at all. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks