Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 219

spiders

12499764


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 458

Anything that can kill meh, like #########... Also I'm scared of Elmo... *shiver*

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 219

"AinsleyXOXO" wrote:

Anything that can kill meh, like #########... Also I'm scared of Elmo... *shiver*
elmo?are you crazy

12499764


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Spiders and small spaces.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The dark and mirrors...

Mirrors are freaking scary.
It's like someone is looking at you
All
The 
Time.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 458

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"AinsleyXOXO" wrote:

Anything that can kill meh, like #########... Also I'm scared of Elmo... *shiver* elmo?are you crazy
Yeah, and you know what makes me? Happy, that I'm scared of you know... The E name...

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 219

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

The dark and mirrors...

Mirrors are freaking scary.
It's like someone is looking at you
All
The 
Time.
werdo

12499764


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Pretty much everything.



Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 336

I'm afraid of Death.
You don't know what will happen to you once you're dead.
It's just so creepy.

Hi


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

The dark and mirrors...

Mirrors are freaking scary.
It's like someone is looking at you
All
The 
Time. werdo


Thanks, I know. ;3


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity