Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freshman year at Smithtown highschool

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Name: Erica Giordano Age: 14 Looks: Personality: Sweet, Sassy when in fights, Humorous, Light Hearted, Joyful, Social Other: Erica's always happy, and gets along with everyone. She's really Italian, so she has tan skin.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
do you guys wanna start or wait?

Posted By:
Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa!
StarStarStar
We can start if you guys want to!

~The difference between the truth and lies is the truth is un-understandable and the lies are un-under told....~

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok cool ill start it off)  

Nick woke up that morning an laid in bed for a few minutes it was his first day of high school and he was excited but nervous at the same time back in middle school nick was like one of the most popular kids in school every loved him but he wasnt sure what high school would be like but he knew he would still have his friends who were gonna be freshman too. He got out of bed and took a shower he got out and dried off and put a pear of american eagle jeans on a american eagle shirt and his brand new pair of nikes and went down and headed out the door to the bus stop.

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Erica:

Moving to a new continent over the summer was hard. I have no friends here. My whole summer was dedicated to decorating my room, helping plant a garden, do construction on the new house, and watch my little brothers. I turned off the warm water in the shower, and stepped out. Of course, my mother wasn't falling for my fake illness, so I was forced to go to school. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I wrapped my hair in a towel, and walked into my bedroom. The good part about this house was I had my own bathroom and walk in closet both connected to my room. Threw the white laced sweater over my black cami, and slipped on my grey pencil mini skirt. I blew dry my hair until it was safe enough to straighten. Next, I did my makeup. Conseler, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipgloss. Within and hour and a half, I was done. I slipped the new black sandles with a slight heel on, grabbed my bag, and headed for the door. 
"Bye Mom, see you after school."
"Have a good day sweetie!"
She yelled over my screeching twin brothers. At least I didn't have to deal with them this morning. I walked out to my bus stop. A blonde boy stood there,waiting as well. I kept my distance, not making this awkward.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick had just got the iphone5 and was listening to music on it he turned and saw Erica standing there, He had never seen her before he took out his head phones and smiled at her "hey im nick you must be new here"

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Erica:

The boy, who now was named Nick greeted me.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Erica. I moved here from Italy over the summer."

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
"yea it's nice to meet you too, And wow your from Italy thats really cool what made you and your family move here?"

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"My father decided to move his company here, something about better profits, more money. I dunno."
I shrugged. 

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick thought to him self wow she is really cute "well its nice to have you here so im guessing your a freshman too right"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

Stop bullying

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Am New, Help!

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

latest videos