Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

American High School [ATJ]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
You are just about to start at Anderson High, a Super posh, Super ERaspberryENSIVE school. You step right through those thick double doors, and Notice that EVERYONE is way more upper class.
But the worst thing is when you see the Barbie dolls, the Richest, most popular group in the ENTIRE school.

FORM:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Popularity:

Biography:

Other:

Name: Brookeynn Amelia Hayes (Yes, Im a Sophie GTV fan)

Looks: Will add later; Blonde, wavy, movie star hair, tanned smooth skin, attractive, Sea blue eyes, Wears mostly Celebrity fashion and always looks very cool and expensive.

Personality: Catty, funny, Manipulative, Flirty, cool

Popularity: Most Popular girl in the school

Biography: will add

Other: Everyone calls her Brooke, is is head barbie doll 

Name: Rachel George

Looks: will add; Looks like a clone of Brooke but has green eyes and paler skin. Wears mostly pink, purple, or green clothes that are normally based on Nature

Personality: Funny, Kinda dumb, silly, gullible and cool

Popularity: second most popular girl in school

Other: is Brooke's BFF

Name: Sage Samuels

Looks: will add; Black-brown shaggy hair, palish-tanned tough skin, wears mostly sporty clothes because his main hobby is sports

Personality: Funny, cute, tough, brave

Popularity: Most popular boy in the school.

Other: is dating Brooke

GAME RULES:
1.No making your character superior to other characters
2.If you wish for your character to date or PDA with another persons character please ask them, because if you just do it, it may make the RPer uncomfortable or it might destroy their plotline for their characters relationships.
3. If You are going to join, please try and make your posts a little INTERESTING, basically, none of this:
Steve smiled.Steve laughed.Steve was happy

Instead, convert it to this

Steve smiled from ear to ear, Lauhing happily. He was overjoyed.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join looks awesome

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Katykare
Katykare
StarStarStar
Name: Katherine ( Kat, Kitty)
Looks: Profile picture
Personality: She's sweet and outgoing but she can kick you butt if she has too.
Bio: She came from a poor family they sent her away when she was a child. They sent her to her oldest sister, just to find out her older sister was a #######. After she found out she sent herself to the orphanage and met a boy and they ran off together. From then they have been living with Katherine's mother who got better and wanted to help.
Other: None.

Kat a licensed board helper
comment me at any time.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

Name: Devyn Aurora Gallyon

Personality: Open mouthed, sarcastic, snappy, stubborn, fighter, challenger, sometimes emotionless, and a troublemaker. If you're one of her enemies and you make her angry, she'll knock you out cold.

Popularity: Popular Troublemaker

Biography: -Will add soon.-

Looks: 
Thick, mahogany red hair, almond shaped light amber eyes with specks of gold, rosy pink pouty lips, triangular shaped face, fair skinned, relatively normal height, and slender but with curves. 

Other: Is a master in the fighting arts, mainly in kickboxing. She also dislikes Brookeynn and Rachel.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I?

Name: Jessie

Looks: Josh (rp person)

Personality: He find interest in the strange and abnormal. He LOVES music and almost ALWAYS has his headphons on. He likes to laugh, so its rare to see him angry

Popularity: School freak..

Biography: Since he was a kid, Jessie's always been a little...different.. It probably had to do with the fact that his parents left him at a foster home when he was 2.. and he was adopted by a gay couple when he was 7.. Since then, Jessie's been through much torment and teasing, but he never let it get to him.

Other: Despite what most think, almost all of the music on his i-Pod is classical.. not rock/sreamo

Name: Damien

Looks:

Personality: He's really go with the flow, and loves to do what he wants to do.. I guess you could label him as a rebel type, He couldn't care less..

Popularity: One of the, 'popular for being bad' people (IDK What to call it..Frustrated)

Biography: When he was a kid, his parents were VERY strict, he's even run away a few times. Whe he was about 8 his parents died in a car reck(sp?)...not like he cared, he was actually happy, sinc ethisa meant he would live with his more understanding grandmother. He can't wait to turn 18. His parents were REALLY rich, so once he's 18...The money's all his..

Other: Eh..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
You're All Accepted! And due to the majority of joiners, We can Start!

Brooke ran to her Locker after Gym and did her hair up. She wuickly texted Rachel to come and give her her new brand of Lipgloss, "Miss Lipsmacker"
"Ugh, I hate the name, but it tastes super and looks awesome, Plus, it will be my signature Flavour"
She said, Smiling happily.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Including me?)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yup)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Rachel handed the small box of thirteen lipgloss tubes, and She said
"So I think there is threeteen or fourteen in there, I'll order some more boxes once you get down to 5"

Brooke Rolled her eyes, and then just as she finished applying her lipgloss, she put it away and saw Sage. She waved at him and he walked over, then she started making out with him, Rachel just stood there reading her make-up book upside down.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

latest videos