Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

American High School [ATJ]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ryana Star (Rain)
Looks: Profile picture
Personality: Sweet and charming, with a dark side.
Popularity: Second most popular girl in the school
Biography: Will add
Other:

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
(THG247, Your accepted, cnote, yes you may join)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ethan Ensing
Looks:
Personality: Bright, bubbly, flirty and seductive.
Biography: Parents are wealthy,but are nearly always absent. Ethan's parents were strict but that only lead him to be more of a rebel.
Popularity: Is somewhat popular, but isn't a jerk like the other popular people.
other: None

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vanellope 'Lea'
Looks: Rp Character
 Personality: Smart, generous, outgoing, athletic, gentle, calm, a little sassy, and understanding.
 Popularity: Popular
 Biography: Add later
 Other: N/A

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join?

Name: Tyler Grace
Looks: RP 54
Personality: introverted and quiet, Tyler doesn't have many friends. She's always dragged around by her brother, to meet his friends, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a backbone. She will stand up for herself if she wants to, and can be very stubborn. A genius with computers, loves music, and likes astronomy, but she's often seen hiding in a dark corner writing.
Popularity: loner, geek
Biography: Tyler's parents were divorced when Tyler and Jack were 5 years old. Their mom wanted nothing to do with them, so Tyler and Jack moved in with their dad. Due to living with only her dad and her brother, her feminine side quickly shrunk down to almost nothing.
Other: jack's twin sister, always wears the same hoodie, which I will post a picture of in a bit. Is a geek, but does like skiing and other winter sports. The younger twin.

Name: Jack Grace
Looks: rp
Personality: Jack is extroverted and always surrounded by friends. He worries about his sister sometimes, and thinks girls her age usually care about dating guys, so he's constantly trying to get her to meet his friends. He's a more sporty type, leaving the indoor activities to his sister. However, he hates all winter sports except skiing.
Popularity: sorta middle popular
Biography: As said above, he and Tyler moved in with their dad when they were five.
Other: Tyler's twin brother. Plays soccer, very active.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Devyn:

I walked down the hall as I nudged a friend of mine in the head, letting out a surprised and pain squeal. She glared at me as I walked away to my locker, opening it. Sadly, my locker was two lockers down from Brookeynn and Rachel's, which meant I had to hear the girly #### most of the time.

Opening my locker, and put all of the books that I wouldn't need today. Taking out the necessary books, I put them inside of my book bag.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

Rachel whispered something in Brooke's ear and She laughed, Brooke then laughed at what seemed to be a joke and she walked into Biology with Sage.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler followed her brother into the school with a sigh, already knowing that he was going to drag her off to meet some of his friends. Why did her brother have to be the one person she could never say no to? For now, she just headed to her locker and pulled out her books for her first class.

Jack went through a mental checklist, barely even noticing when his sister headed off to her locker. They would see each other in first period, anyway. He worried about her, though. The rest of the girls here seemed much more social than she was.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos