Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

American High School [ATJ]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Brooke was just trying to apply some more "Miss Smackalicious" when A new girl bumped into her
"Ugh. If your gonna bump into me, wear something DECENT would you?" She said.
Brooke looked back at her locker mirror and gasped
"Ugh, you made my lipgloss slip" she wiped it off easily but said
"Just, Be more careful next time" And She closed her locker, flipping her head around and strutting off.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmmm may I join mon ami? Also I'm sorry if the enter key doesn't work, I'll swap to my laptop. after school and sort it)

FORM:
Name
: Max Calldwell
Looks: Max has black hair and tan skin that seem to lead to Italian origins, yet he has icy blue eyes that are usually narrowed with a smirk on his face. It just so happens that his face seems like a old fashioned, handsome gentlemans face which is completely different from his personality. He's 6'5 and his clothes link to designer origins. He is suprisingly musculer
Personality: Max is... different and a bit dodgy. He drinks, parties hard and basically gets up to no good. He simply uses his seductiveness to get and use girls that he does get with and uses guys (except johnny) to do his buidding. He is a jerk with no common sense but if you saw him sitting on that bench in that park next to that lake... you would think otherwise
Popularity: Basically everyone in the school knows who he is, and has had a crush on then at some point. Yet he uses people, and despite everyone knowing this, they still can't resist
Biography: Max has no story to tell, he was born and raised in a rich familly, got a little brother
Other: His best mate is Johnny Parker

-------------------------

FORM:
Name: Johnny Parker
Looks: Johnny is your idea of a Californian boy, sandy hair, blue eyes, a smile that can melt any heart. He has a toned body but doesn't play on this fact. He is 6'4 and wears normal clothes; chinos, converse, hoodies. All in all, Johnny looks like a kid who'd play baseball and be nice to their mom
Personality: Johnny has a personality anyone would love and girls search their whole live for in a man. He's kind and conciderate, funny and daring, seductive when he wishes to be. Yet he has never dated anyone as all the attention usually goes to his best mate max
Popularity: He's one of the jocks, and is known because he hangs around the infamous Max Calldwell
Biography: Johnny never knew his dad, but he adores his mom. He grew up in California but moved here last year
Other: Best mates with max

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Devyn:

I glared at Brookeyn and then turned to face the new girl. "I'll fix her up for you," I said as I let my bag fall onto the carpeted floor, and walked towards strutting Brookeynn. "Hey," I said as I forced her to face me. "You can't treat her like that, just because she's not wearing anything decent," I sneered, "At least she wearing more clothes that you are."

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler scowled. Popular mean girls she could deal with. They were easy to deal with. But that didn't mean they didn't get under her skin. The whole reason dad had us switch schools was because of the bullying problem. Well, look, more mean girls who are going to hate me. Tyler continued walking to class.

Jack had noticed the girl his sister had barely brushed be mean, and he clenched his fists slightly. He reminded himself that Tyler hated it when he fought her fights for her before going to his own locker.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

Devyn:

I glared at Brookeyn and then turned to face the new girl. "I'll fix her up for you," I said as I let my bag fall onto the carpeted floor, and walked towards strutting Brookeynn. "Hey," I said as I forced her to face me. "You can't treat her like that, just because she's not wearing anything decent," I sneered, "At least she wearing more clothes than you are."

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Please don't. I like to deal with it my own way." Tyler called after the girl softly, before sighing and moving to the side of the hall.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Brooke Glared at the noob standing infront of her
"Oh, Sorry, but it's not MY fault she doesn't know fashion, now get off me, i need to get to cheerleader tryouts, im captain so i have to pick the BEST, sadly i also have to let in losers if coach morris is there, she always makes me let in people like HER! buh bye!" She said, walking to the gym proudly.

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Devyn:

My head titled as I licked my lips. With a smirk, I ran towards her and kicked her in the waist, making her fall over. ((If that's alright, don't want to make it sound god-moddy.))

I took my mahogany red hair out of my eyes as I watched the blonde brat. "Say that again."

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack heard the whole conversation and scowled at the floor. Great. Not even a minute into our new school, and they're already starting to bully Tyler.

Tyler had also heard the conversation, but just rolled her eyes and kept going until she reached her first class.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

Devyn:

My head titled as I licked my lips. With a smirk, I ran towards her and kicked her in the waist, making her fall over. ((If that's alright, don't want to make it sound god-moddy.))

I took my mahogany red hair out of my eyes as I watched the blonde brat. "Say that again."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

latest videos