Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

American High School [ATJ]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
(so sorry for late posts!! Plus since its just started, pretend your character didnt kick her in the waist just yet, so the tension builds just as Brooke's Karamar does, then you can kick her)

Brooke looked into the gym and said, accidently quite loudly,
#####! Mis Morris is there! I was hoping to keep the losers OFF my team!!"

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
((Okay. :3 I'll post in a couple of minutes, I'm washing the dishes with freezing cold water, so this will take a while.))

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok we won't do more than 3 pages if we continue)

Brooke suddenly looked at Tyler, walking into a class
"UGH! I SERIOUSLY hope that stupid fashion flop doesn't join, it'll be a DIASASTER!!!" she whisper-screamed to Rachel

Rachel gasped and said
"OMG! that would be like, totally WRONG!"

Brooke rubbed her perfectly smooth forehead and said
"You are so right, Rache"

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler was seriously close enough to hear them, and nearly snorted. yeah, because I am totally a brainless popular girl who loves cheer leading.

Jack headed into class a few minutes later, smiling lightly and taking a seat near Tyler.

(hey, just remembered, I don't think you told Emzy whether or not she could join.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
((My fingers are numb. >.>Wink)

Devyn:

A smirk formed on my lips and then rolled my eyes. I walked back to my locker and picked up my bag that was on the floor, and put it on my shoulder. People smiled and grinned at me, which made me smile slightly. 

The students began to walk to their classes, while I, walked towards the cafeteria.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Brooke rolled her eyes as she sat down at tryouts. A alot of bad sportswoman came in, but Miss Morris didnt decline to any of Brooke's rejections.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sage was in Biology, as he stepped out a buncch of girls started talking at him, and he had to run outside where it had just started rain, causing his books to get wet.
"Aw, i just got these!" he said as he lifted the soaking wet books back inside school, all the girls had gone off to cheerleader try outs.
Sage went to his locker and opened it solemnly, the he shoved the deceased books in the trash can.he sighed and slammed his locker shut.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(And emzy, sorry, you were accepoted)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

Sage was in Biology, as he stepped out a buncch of girls started talking at him, and he had to run outside where it had just started rain, causing his books to get wet.
"Aw, i just got these!" he said as he lifted the soaking wet books back inside school, all the girls had gone off to cheerleader try outs.
Sage went to his locker and opened it solemnly, the he shoved the deceased books in the trash can.he sighed and slammed his locker shut.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler brushed some of her light brown curls out of her face before slumping in her chair to stare at the ceiling.

Jack glanced over at his sister and recognized her expression immediately. She was thinking. About something important.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I've run out of invisible ink

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

50 posts today!

We the Kidz

latest videos