Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexandra Academy (A Place for the Supernatural) ~ ATJ

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
When founder Alexandra Grace started the academy about fifty years ago, she made it so that those gifted students had a place to learn to shape their gifts carefully to benefit the world. She made this school so that teens would have a place to learn.

Now, it still serves that purpose, but there's also a bit that isn't revealed to the general public: This is a school for those gifted with powers.

Rules:
-Don't make this all about you. (Pregnancy story lines, over dramatic, etc.)
-no god modding. (Über powerful, taking control of other's characters, etc)
-If I ask you for an example post, don't complain.
-if I say you can't join, just leave.
-decent spelling and grammar please.
-ask to join. Seriously. If you don't ask when you post your form, or before then, I will not accept it unless you add it on or ask me in another post.
-yes, there are dorms. 1-100, can be shared, evens are the boys and odds are the girls.
-realistic or description for this, please. Sorry.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Style:
Personality:
Dorm:
Power:
Other:

School Layout:

theres a building for dorms that's 5 stories tall: the first floor is just the lobby, the other four floors have dorms, 25 per floor. Girls are on one side, boys are on the other.  

two other buildings are for classes. Academics and gym are in one building, the basement housing the gymnasium and the pool, while the upper floors are each dedicated to a subject. Math and science are separate. Once again, first floor is a lobby. The other building has the rest of the electives, split into languages, performing arts, art itself, and tech. Once again, lobby is first floor, no basement for this one.  

cafeteria is its own building. It has the main eating room, plus a whole bunch of little cafes, including sushi bars, coffee shops, etc.  

finally, there's another building that's hidden, since it's completely underground. This one is the training building, where the students train to use their powers.  

also, there's a forest surrounding the school, the four buildings in a square all facing a statue of Alexandra Grace, which happens to be on top of the hidden building. The entrance to the building is inside the statue itself.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
STILL OPEN!!!

Dorm list:

Girls...
13- Tyler Grace
21- Bellarose (Bella) Andrews
27- Thalia "Lee Lee" Mills
30- Melody Ramiah Patrick

Boys...
14- Finn Mertins
22- Jake Andrews
8- Mark Amery Roberts
36- James Mitchell

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

Form:
Name: Bellarose (Bella) Andrews
Appearance: black hair, with one white streak, piercing blue eyes.
Style:T-Shirts tied back, skinny jeans, and black combat boots
Personality: Quiet but not shy. Really outgoing but only with people who know her. Mysterious. Really sweet and nice but not an open person.
Dorm: 21
Power: Healing and Cursing
Other: Parents are dead; has a twin brother

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tyler Grace
  Looks: RP 54
  Style: wears mostly grey, blue, black, and silver. Usually jeans and a t-shirt, with her navy blue and white striped USPA hoodie. For shoes, she either wears riding boots or her favorite pair of sneakers. Has a Ravenclaw beanie she wears when it's cold out, with a matching scarf. She rarely wears dresses, skirts, or makeup, although she will for special occasions, but usually has some silver studs in her ears.
# Personality: introverted and quiet, Tyler is a kind girl but most don't realize it because they don't care enough to talk to her. She can be very sarcastic at times, but she rarely means to hurt anyone's feelings.. She's very loyal to her friends, and will do almost anything for them. Smart and geeky.
  Dorm: 13, please ask to share.
  Power: She controls water, meaning she can freeze it and shape it, etc. she can't make it into a gas, or control the water vapor in the air very much, though.
  Other: loves winter sports, except snowboarding, which she's a bit too afraid to try. Loves music and writing. Often seen lurking in either her dorm or a quiet hallway, listening to music and writing. Her dad died when she was 5.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

May I join?

may I see an example post?

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Jake Andrews
Looks: Looks exactly like his twin sister: Black hair, one white streak, peircing blue eyes, medium height and he has one ear pirced.
Style: Jeans, black shirts, black skater shoes.
Personality: Mysterious. His best friend is his sister. No one knows much about them. They'd like friends but they can be kind of intimidating even though they're really nice.
Dorm: 22
Power: Controlling darkness and lightness *both electricity and in terms of the weather*
Other: Parents dead, twin sister Bellarose

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

May I join?

may I see an example post?

Bella walked into the school, taking a deep breath. The first day was always the hardest. Her brother took her hand and squeezed it, trying to reassure her, "How'bout we try and find our dorms?" he said. Bella nodded and straightened up. She knew Jake was scared too but trying to be strong for her.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmmmmm...... Sure.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

(Hmmmmm...... Sure.)

Thanks. Don't worry, I've RPed before. My posts will get more detailed as more things happen and more people join.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

(Hmmmmm...... Sure.)  

Thanks. Don't worry, I've RPed before. My posts will get more detailed as more things happen and more people join.
It's fine, I just kinda have a tendency to sound really strict about this kind of thing, when if you look at my other ATJ's I just kinda let everyone except those who spell every word wrong in. Then feel horrible because I can't be picky.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

insanity

insanity

insanity

latest videos