Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexandra Academy (A Place for the Supernatural) ~ ATJ

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Jake suddenly felt angry. "You know what? I'm sorry if you have a problem with that. But I'm actually getting to know her first before I rush into a relationship. I mean, seriously Bella? You're rushing into this wiithout even knowing the guy! You don't know what he wants. For all we know he could be a ######...or worse! I always knew you could be outgoing, but I didn't want it to be in this way. You're being reckless and stupid. You better get your head on straight or I'll end this little thing you guys have going on faster than it happened."

Bella stood there stunned, "You're not in charge of me,' she said quietly.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"WHOA MAN! I'm sorry. I was joking with you! Don't get hostile at me. We're all friends here.And i promise you i will never hurt your sister. Even though you don't trust me." Finn said.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
"Sorry,' Jake said. "It was stupid of me to say that. I'm just a little...tense I guess. That was wrong."

Bella still couldn't believe what he had said. She didn't even hear is apology, her mind was reeling so fast. Had he called her stupid and reckless? She was anything BUT stupid and reckless. And she finally decides to step out of her shell s little bit and what does he want to do? He tries to put her back in it! Bella spun on her heel and walked out of the cafe haughtily, slamming the door behind her.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler's face had progressively reddened. She stood up and walked out, slamming the door behind her on accident. Frost and ice spread out from where she was walking.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Jake sighed. Great. He turned to Finn, "You take Bella and I'll take Ty." He stood up from his seat. Man, this was a bad day.

Bella didn't really know where she was going, but she ended up on the school's track. Thank God. Running was one of the things that calmed her nerves. But she wasn't exactly in the correct clothes to run. She had a sports bra on underneath her shirt, so she took her ##### ###. No one was even around the track, so it looked like it would be fine.

She started running laps around the track, trying to clear her head. She didn't know why she was so stressed out. Maybe because her brother had never exploded on her like that before? Maybe because she was just having a long day.

After working up a sweat, Bella sat down on the bleachers. And started to cry.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler kept walking, not really paying attention. Anything she touched, frost spread across it, an effect she tended to had when she was upset enough. Eventually, she ended up inside one of the classroom buildings. She headed around to the back and sat down on the grass, pulling her knees up to her chin and ducking her head. Frost slowly spread out from where she was sitting.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Make a form)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Gracie "Grace" Miller
Looks: Won't show?
###### Grace is very casual, she wears t-shirts and jeans most often, with a cardigan or hoodie over top. She wears light and creamy colors, but she also owns a lot of black and blue. Grace likes to wear skirts and dresses with floral patterns, rarely with a pair of black or white leggings underneath. Whilst wearing skirts Grace likes to wear her favorite tank top, a black one with a white rose in the top left corner, she also owns a white one with a black rose. Her shoe style changes, depending on her choice ## ########. She owns a couple of heels, but most often decides on her red, black or blue converse.
Personality: Grace is sarcastic, witty, flirty and very hypocritical. But behind all that she's a kind and loyal person. She finds it hard to make friends because she always seems to push them away. Grace is very confident in herself and she doesn't care what people say about her. Grace has never been in a relationship before, and she doesn't plan on doing so.
Dorm: 10
Power: Grace has the power to create energy blasts, barriers and shields using mana that she absorbs from nature and living things around her. She can also create other things like weapons and platforms. She also has the ability of teleportation and telepathy, which she is still learning about.
Other: Her power is similar to Gwen Tennyson from Ben 10 Omniverse.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright, accepted... Although what's with the looks? It's kind of amusing that you have her style down pat, yet I have no idea her hair color or eye color... Lemme guess, picture messed up?)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is your favorite animal that starts w...

Palestinians rejoice as Israel agrees and ...

Names for kittens?

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

latest videos