Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexandra Academy (A Place for the Supernatural) ~ ATJ

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can see why huh?" Finn said staring into her Blue (Blue  right?) Eyes.. "So he's all you have isn't he? But know this even though your brother is your only family tie just know i'll be your other family" Finn said while smiling. Then he kissed her and left.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Jake cocked his head to the side, "Hmm. I don't know what's not to like...You know, it's kind of weird. Bella says the same thing- about people not liking her and stuff."

Bells whispered "Nine," under her breath but Finn was already gone. She sat there for a couple more mins. before deciding to go back to her dorm and shower.

((Yep. Piercing, stunning, out of this world blue.))

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Finn walked around the school for a bit. He saw jake with tyler and walked over to them. "Hey man, you alright? Your sis has calmed down how's your luck with ty?" Finn said to jake and tyler,

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join ill do my form later

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll need to see a form to decide.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
(Join my RP its called bestfriends that fell in love will it end there friendship?)

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Jake looked up at Finn, who had totally walked in at the wrong time, "Umm, fine." There was an awkward silence. Then he said, "I don't mean this in a rude way, but we're kind of having a private conversation."

Bella got out of the shower and got dressed. She flopped down onto her bed, just lying there. She wondered where her brother was. Or where Finn was. She got her Ipod and put her headphones in. She turned the music up loud, blasting it. Eventually she fell asleep.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh... OH!!! " Finn said winking at jake. "I'll just leave you two to talk" He said and walked to bella's dorm.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
((The door is unlocked so you can have Finn just walk in.))

Jake laughed, "You know, he's pretty funny. Annoying sometimes, but still funny."

Bella was still asleep.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
When Finn got to her dorm he knocked. The door was open so he let himself in. He saw bella sleeping on the couch. "She looks so cute when she's asleep" He said out loud to himself.

A paradox:

Irony.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

Han Han Me Crazy Hun

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Names From A-Z

latest videos