Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexandra Academy (A Place for the Supernatural) ~ ATJ

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
But Bella's peaceful sleep didn't last long. She started to get the same recurring nightmare. She whimpered out loud, even though she was still asleep.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Finn patted her back as she whimpered." I wonder what she's dreaming about" He said to himself.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Bella knew she was dreaming, but couldn't seem to wake up. She tossed and turned, until she suddenly woke up, gasping.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey beautiful"Finn said. "You left your door open so i let myself in" He said. "What happened in dream land?" Finn asked.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
name:Melody Ramiah Patrick  age:17  looks: has blond hair with brown highlights and short for her age style: jeans and a shirt  personality: loves to play the drums    dorm:lives in a cave    power:singing and healing  others: has no family lives with wolfs

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
"Beautiful? I feel like a mess. There's just this bad dream I've had ever since I was 7. There's me and my brother in a dark room and we can't see anything.  and there's screaming and footsteps coming towards us and all of a sudden it just stops. And then I look to my side and Jake is gone and they start up again. After a couple of seconds they stop and I see this white hand reaching out towards me and then I wake up.' Bella put her head on Finn's shoulder.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler shrugged slightly. She pressed her forehead back onto her knees.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wow..." Finn said. " That's creepy" he said. "But what's creepy about it is that i had the same dream too." He reavealed. "But the point is what does it mean?".

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
((@samanthapandaw   can you give me something to work with? I don't know what to say.))

"Are you serious? You have the same dream? That is creepy," she shuddered, "But I have no idea what it means.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay. Hmmmm....)

Tyler shrugged slightly. "He's alright." She thought for a second. "Want to go to that place he was talking about?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D