Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexandra Academy (A Place for the Supernatural) ~ ATJ

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar

Bella walked into the school, taking a deep breath. The first day was always the hardest. Her brother took her hand and squeezed it, trying to reassure her, "How'bout we try and find our dorms?" he said. Bella nodded and straightened up. She knew Jake was scared too but trying to be strong for her.[/quote]

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
So they would have found their dorms...but they got lost. Here they were, wandering around this HUGE building, no clue where to go. Not exactly thrilling and not exactly Jake's idea of the perfect first day. "Uggh," he said, "they need a map in this place. How bout we go downstairs again?" He turned around to Bellarose, who he thought was behind him, listening to music and playng games on her cell phone. But instead he bumped into a different girl.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
TYler jumped slightly. She looked over at the guy who she had bumped into, a blush spreading across her face. "S-sorry." She mumbled.

(i gotta go..... will be back  on later tonight.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Melody:
I stood in front of the school, my honey colored eyes staring calmly at the large building in front of me. "Well, first day of school," I murmured as I entered calmly, simply scanning the hallways as I walked along.

Mark:
My topaz eyes looked around the carpeted hallway, majority of the students keeping their silence since it was barely the first day of school. Everyone had nervous expressions on their faces, but I for one, was extremely calm.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

TYler jumped slightly. She looked over at the guy who she had bumped into, a blush spreading across her face. "S-sorry." She mumbled.

(i gotta go..... will be back  on later tonight.)

(back for now)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Jake smiled at the girl, "It's alright. I was just looking for my sister. I'm Jake." He stuck out his hand.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler hesitated before shaking Jake's outstretched hand. "I'm Tyler. What does she look like? maybe I could help you...?" Her voice tapered off at the end.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Finn walked around the school  until he saw to people his age having a conversation. He watched, at a distance of course,them chat for a few minutes then finnaly mucked up the courage to talk to them. "Hi, i'm Finn and you two are?" he said  as polite as he could

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
"I'm Jake and this is Tyler. We kind of just bumped into each other, I guess. We're looking for my sister. She should be pretty easy to find. Who could miss that jet black hair? Especially with it's white streak." Jake said, "You could help if you want. S he gets so easily distracted."

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"I saw her a few minutes ago... She went this way." Tyler started down a side hall.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Who cried at their graduation?

We the Kidz

latest videos