Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1787
Claire laughed and said
"Oh, Hayley, your like a martian, dont you just love her girls? well, At this school, you need to be a good flirter, The guys here are like jelly, you just gotta flirt to get the guy."

.


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 67491
(Hey Flo, could Aaron pick on Blythe?)


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1787

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Hey Flo, could Aaron pick on Blythe?)
(Dont take this as an insult but....Whyyyyyyyyyy?)

.


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16377

"Storm1232" wrote:

(I don't know how to jump in..)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1787
(its sixth period)

.


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
"Seems easy, but what type of flirting gets them to ask you out in a second?" Hayley asked again. Not wanting it to be a whole love triangle thing with her, Claire, and Aaron she wanted another guy that she could keep. Luke was walking and went out to the feild. He saw his coach and a few other players there. "No practice, Luke!" some boys said.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 67491

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Hey Flo, could Aaron pick on Blythe?)
(Dont take this as an insult but....Whyyyyyyyyyy?)
(Well I can't really think of anything to post. If you don't want too do that, its fine I'll just think of something.)


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1787

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Hey Flo, could Aaron pick on Blythe?) (Dont take this as an insult but....Whyyyyyyyyyy?) (Well I can't really think of anything to post. If you don't want too do that, its fine I'll just think of something.)

(Well, Aaron is a good guy, he cant be all meanly popular)


Claire said
"Your popular, and once we give you that makeover, you can just say 'Your mine' and the guy will have you" and she smiled.
"Try the spring Fling dance, you need a date, all the populars need to go - with a date"

.


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
"Ok, but who should I ask. And can we do the makeover first?" Hayley asked. She was becoming bulemic and didn't want anybody to know. "Can we do it at your house?" she asked again. Luke was a bit pissed that there was no practice. He walked home and went to his room upstairs.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 67491

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Hey Flo, could Aaron pick on Blythe?) (Dont take this as an insult but....Whyyyyyyyyyy?) (Well I can't really think of anything to post. If you don't want too do that, its fine I'll just think of something.)

(Well, Aaron is a good guy, he cant be all meanly popular)


Claire said
"Your popular, and once we give you that makeover, you can just say 'Your mine' and the guy will have you" and she smiled.
"Try the spring Fling dance, you need a date, all the populars need to go - with a date"
(Well I guess I'm just going to have to think of something to post. If I can. x3)


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

latest videos