Back left
Back right

Monte Romano Highschool. (ATJ)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Timv9 YOU DIDN'T READ THR RULES!!!!!!!!! Please, please read them and fix your forum.

Girlovespiggy.... It's alright..... I guess.... 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thanks for the credit to me smile but im back from the rainforest now, but you know, I appreciate the credit still smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Girl 3 in popular, called it!

Check on drama high the next generation for my form.

Stacy Plunked down on  her seat and winked at her BF, Greg Hawke.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't mean to sound rude or anything but we aren't staring yet...... We will soon though! We just need someone to fill in a geek...
by the way since you are basically the owner of this you can accept or deny forums okay?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
well i hope we can start soon

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We can start tomorrow, there is enough people to role play for now.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
well can we just start a little bit now cuz im like really bored

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(I'm on.)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Lets start! 

Sam sipped her hot chocolate, as she ########### the school. She had missed the bus, so far this wasn't a great. A red convert able had stopped next to her. Jack. "You could of rode with me!" He said his breath visible in the cold wintery air. 
"No thanks." Sam said.
"But I'm your big brother!" 
Sam stayed quite but she knew she shouldn't, but in all fairness she was doing a lot of things she's not supposed to.

---
Jack frowned and drove away from her. Why did she have so much hate for him? He knew that he wasn't her favorite person. He got out the convertible, slamming the door. He could never be a good big brother to her. Although they were twins, he was born first. Technically the oldest.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Nick waited at his house for Jack to pick him up like he did every morning Nick could not drive yet he was only 15 so jack drove him around all the time they had been best friends since they were little kids

Ashley got in to here pink mustang and drove it to school she hated going to school everyday but she loved being with all of her friends and being the head cheerleader

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity