Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monte Romano Highschool. (ATJ)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick walked in with Jack he saw the girls checking out Jack now Nick was a very good looking kid but he always seemed to be number two compared Jack and that sometimes annoyed Nick "so Jack what girl you going to get with this week"

Ashley parked her car and started to head towards the school she got in and started walking to her locker to get her things

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Holly went to her locker, she leaned against it and looked around.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Out of Sam's favorites,Holly ha to be in the top 5 . Holly wasn't like the other mean pops (popular). She was like a good old best friend. Sam could see the locker from where she was sitting. She guestured a wave to her.
Jack rolled his eyes. "C'mon dude! I don't get with a girl every week! I may be popular but that doesn't mean I'm not a gentlemen! I was raised with manners." Jack said. He straitened  like a true gentlemen would.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Holly saw Cassidy, she smiled and waved back at her. She got up and started to walk over to her. "Hey." She said.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick started to laugh "oh come on dude you know that you have not had a legit relationship in a while last week you got with michelle the week before it was sam. I mean its not a bad thing dude you can get any girl in the school you want"

Ashley saw holly standing by her locker she walked over "hey holly whats upi"

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sam is my sister!!" Jack said in disgust, he couldn't imagine that him and his sister would go out. He shook his head as he sat down in Pre Algebra. Ms. Yu's class.

(sorry I got confused with my characters i ment Sam not Cassidy,)

"Hey, holly! 'Vas happening?" Sam askes mimicking a band she really loves. The bell soon rang but  that didnt stop the class from talking.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing." Holly said to Sam, and then turned to Ashley. "Hey Ash." She said.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed "no ### ##### not your sister you know Sam Macom come on man  there is more than one sam in our school "he sat down next to jack

Ashley smiled "hey sam hey holly whats up"

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack shrugged "Only one that I know of." Soon the boring class started. Even if he didnt pay attention he would still get a really good grade. All the teachers just LOVED him. And his sister the exact opposite.

Sam shrugged as to say nothing much.  The class started and as usual she didn't pay attention like her brother except she got a horrible grade. like always she thought. She walked out with a proud face.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing." Holly said, looking at Ashley.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

latest videos