Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
Member since:
September, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9858
Quinn stoped in her tracks "H-history" she stuttered and then looked at her books "W-why?" she asked looking up but not looking at him but behind them as one of the trouble makers were coming towards her. She now had a scared look on her face and she started to panic

Tyson turned around "Yes love?' he asked calling her love like Quinn always calls him when she's serious

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!


Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12344
"oh your going to history too well thats where im going so come on walk with me" he smiled at her

Ashley giggled at tyson "you know your really good at flirting with girls even though your gay"

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
Member since:
September, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9858
Quinn blushed and looked down and nodded her head yes "S-sure" she said waiting for him to catch up with her then started walking towards the other side of the school

tyson grinned his flirty grin "Well thank you very much sweatheart" he said winking "i'm Tyson by the way" he said grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!


Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
Member since:
September, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9858

"skylight225" wrote:

Quinn blushed and looked down and nodded her head yes "S-sure" she said waiting for him to catch up with her then started walking towards the other side of the school

tyson grinned his flirty grin "Well thank you very much sweatheart" he said winking "i'm Tyson by the way" he said grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!


Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12344
Nick walked with quinn down the hallway "so whats up quinn i mean we dont know each other that well and we have been going to the same school our entire lifes"

Ashley giggled and smiled "well nice to meet you im ashley and its to bad you arent straight because you are already way better than all the other boys in this school"

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
Member since:
September, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9858
quinn looked down 'Um i skipped a c-couple grades i-in m-iddle s-school i skipped 6-6th and 7-7th" she stuttered. She didn't feel ver comfortable talking to him since she really didn't know him and she has huge trust issues so she doesn't know if she could trust this boy


Tyson grinned "Why thanks you Ashley that means a lot" he said then turned back around still worried about Quinn


Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!


Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3573
(You guys went on without me? Wha? Wha? WHYYYYY?)

 Sam sighed, like most times she was alone. Walking to class , alone. In back of the class room, alone. After school, alone. She reached History and slumped in the chair in the back of the class room, as usual. 


Jack practically said "Hey" to every person in the school , since he was popular everyone really wanted to hang out with him, sort of so they could get some of his popularity too. He finally got to Chemistry. And we'll it's not only science chemistry, there were actually a lot of cute girls.

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3573

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

(You guys went on without me? Wha? Wha? WHYYYYY?)

 Sam sighed, like most times she was alone. Walking to class , alone. In back of the class room, alone. After school, alone. She reached History and slumped in the chair in the back of the class room, as usual. 


Jack practically said "Hey" to every person in the school , since he was popular everyone really wanted to hang out with him, sort of so they could get some of his popularity too. He finally got to Chemistry. And we'll it's not only science chemistry, there were actually a lot of cute girls.

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3573

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

(You guys went on without me? Wha? Wha? WHYYYYY?)

 Sam sighed, like most times she was alone. Walking to class , alone. In back of the class room, alone. After school, alone. She reached History and slumped in the chair in the back of the class room, as usual. 


Jack practically said "Hey" to every person in the school , since he was popular everyone really wanted to hang out with him, sort of so they could get some of his popularity too. He finally got to Chemistry. And we'll it's not only science chemistry, there were actually a lot of cute girls.

We. We together. One being.
Flow together like water.
Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now”

- The Thin Red Line

Jaziel. Kaleo. Josiaia. Satrai.


Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
Member since:
September, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9858
Quinn walked into class and sat in the corner like always then she stuffed her face into her journal and started writing

Tyson finally relaxed when he saw Quinn comed in unharmed

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!


play online games

latest forum posts

Hi!

Do you like Demi Lovato?

is hannah montana really miley cyrus

ThE WoRd GaMe

Gay Marriage: Yes, yes, yes, or the stupid no

Preference?

What is ur fav country or holiday place!!

Favorite lyrics

Hi!

Why People Hate Anime

latest videos