Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monte Romano Highschool. (ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn stoped in her tracks "H-history" she stuttered and then looked at her books "W-why?" she asked looking up but not looking at him but behind them as one of the trouble makers were coming towards her. She now had a scared look on her face and she started to panic

Tyson turned around "Yes love?' he asked calling her love like Quinn always calls him when she's serious

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
"oh your going to history too well thats where im going so come on walk with me" he smiled at her

Ashley giggled at tyson "you know your really good at flirting with girls even though your gay"

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn blushed and looked down and nodded her head yes "S-sure" she said waiting for him to catch up with her then started walking towards the other side of the school

tyson grinned his flirty grin "Well thank you very much sweatheart" he said winking "i'm Tyson by the way" he said grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

Quinn blushed and looked down and nodded her head yes "S-sure" she said waiting for him to catch up with her then started walking towards the other side of the school

tyson grinned his flirty grin "Well thank you very much sweatheart" he said winking "i'm Tyson by the way" he said grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick walked with quinn down the hallway "so whats up quinn i mean we dont know each other that well and we have been going to the same school our entire lifes"

Ashley giggled and smiled "well nice to meet you im ashley and its to bad you arent straight because you are already way better than all the other boys in this school"

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
quinn looked down 'Um i skipped a c-couple grades i-in m-iddle s-school i skipped 6-6th and 7-7th" she stuttered. She didn't feel ver comfortable talking to him since she really didn't know him and she has huge trust issues so she doesn't know if she could trust this boy

Tyson grinned "Why thanks you Ashley that means a lot" he said then turned back around still worried about Quinn

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(You guys went on without me? Wha? Wha? WHYYYYY?)

Sam sighed, like most times she was alone. Walking to class , alone. In back of the class room, alone. After school, alone. She reached History and slumped in the chair in the back of the class room, as usual. 

Jack practically said "Hey" to every person in the school , since he was popular everyone really wanted to hang out with him, sort of so they could get some of his popularity too. He finally got to Chemistry. And we'll it's not only science chemistry, there were actually a lot of cute girls.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Sam sighed, like most times she was alone. Walking to class , alone. In back of the class room, alone. After school, alone. She reached History and slumped in the chair in the back of the class room, as usual. 

Jack practically said "Hey" to every person in the school , since he was popular everyone really wanted to hang out with him, sort of so they could get some of his popularity too. He finally got to Chemistry. And we'll it's not only science chemistry, there were actually a lot of cute girls.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn walked into class and sat in the corner like always then she stuffed her face into her journal and started writing

Tyson finally relaxed when he saw Quinn comed in unharmed

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos