Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Charlesville Middle School (Supernatural Creatures!)

Posted By:
WarriorCatsFans
WarriorCatsFans
StarStar
Hey everyone! I've created a new school... Charlesville Middle School! Only this school is different... There are "supernatural creatures" at this school! When I say supernatural creatures, I mean things like werewolves, vampires, aliens, angels, demons, faries, ghosts, shapeshifters, skinwalkers, witches, stuff like that. Be any supernatural creature you want! You can also be a human, too! If you want, you can be two characters, but two is the most I'm allowing! But, I must approve your sign up form: here is the sign up form:

Name:
Kind Of Supernatural(If You Are One):
Looks:
Personality:

Here is mine:

Name: 
Supernatural?: Yes
Kind Of Supernatural(If you are one): Skinwalker (like a werewolf, only it can transform into a dog whenever they want, and they can transform back whenever they want)
Looks: Long dark brown hair, slightly curly. Bright green eyes. Always wears a gold chain necklace with an emerald on it.
Personality: Is shy and kind, but when people are mean or brats, anything like that, she will get very angry and sometimes vicious, and defend herself.

Please follow these rules!:
-When you are talking out of character, say OOC:
-No swearing
-If I decline your sign up form, don't trash my thread!
-Type full words! Don't type like this: ppl, OMG, lol, y, r, etc.
-Please use correct grammar! You won't get kicked out because of it, but it's really annoying!
-If I say pause, it means to stop role playing! Please pay attention to that, and don't role play until I say go! Thanks!
-If you read all the rules, somewhere in your sign up form, say "peanut butter pickles!"

I like what I like. I love what I love. I hate what I hate. You might be my friend, you might not. Be either way, let me live MY LIFE!

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
Name: Bella
Supernatural?: yep
Kind Of Supernatural(If You Are One): Vampire. Allergic to blood though.If she sees some blood she faints....XD
Looks: Long black hair with purple streaks. Black eyes.
Personality: Cute,funny and sometimes strange.

Name:Kitty
Supernatural?: yep
Kind Of Supernatural(If You Are One): Half cat, half human
Looks: Shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. When you look at her she has cat ears and a cat tail.
Personality: Shy, cute.

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
Name: Simon Gender: Male Supernatrual?: yep Information: Vampire his father is the great dracula his father wants him to be like him but he doesn't Want to be a vicious blood sucking monster he just wants to be a normal boy,but if he is in danger he will become a vicious blood sucking vampire Looks: Medium hight,cute with black hair and red eyes Personality: Smart,funny,some times short tempered and romantic. (Can I join plZzz)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

The Million Pages Thread

Nicknames by Livi x3

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos