Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion: I was hiding behind my pale arms all period. I still wore my sweater, and I clutched the ends of the sleeves in my palms like usual. My arms sat folded together in a right angle on my desk, and I was leaning into one of my elbows. I was trying to hide the constant, tiny smile I was now unable to shake. It wasn't like me...I was just Shion, the white-haired girl that sat solemnly in the back, ignored and carefree about it. But I guess that might change a little...for the better, hopefully.

Anthony: I noticed Daren walk in and mouthed something to him. "How'd it go with Shion?" Then I got out my notebook and pretended to take notes.
[Sorry, another short post. D: ]

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren: I sit down at my desk like a normal day and glance over to Anthony. I'm terrible with lip reading but I actually understand what he says. I give him a thumbs up and a grin because I'm not really sure what to say. I open my notebook and glance up at the board every once in a while.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose "I'm pretty?" I asked James looking down thinking that I'm not "Well thanks." I smiled lightly as he watched me

Ross I looked at her "Please tell me." I smiled at Abigail and waited for a reply 

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I nodded. "Sure, seems like fun. ." I said with a giggle.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
~Amanda~ I let out a slight giggle as well. Pushing my hair behind my ear, "You wanna leave? The teachers aren't here yet."

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
James smiled and looked at her " Well actually your beautiful " he said smiling blushing a bit

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I grinned. "Hmm . . . .leave? Maybe. . . . maybe. . . ." I said, thinking about it. "But wouldn't we get in trouble?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony: I decide to pass a note over to Daren. When the teacher isn't looking, I scribble a note and toss it to him. It lands on his desk and I sigh in relief. The note read, "Are you going to ask her out? Get to know her?" That was his plan for Rebel. Whenever he found her, that is...

Shion: I nudged my nose into the crook of my elbow and yawned softly in boredom. Usually school didn't bore me, but I guess the combination of exhaustion mixed with sitting and doing nothing made it a bit unbearable. I couldn't wait until lunch time...Maybe then I'd have something to do.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren: I open the note when it lands on my desk, unfolding the paper and reading it to myself. I grab my pencil and start to reply, jotting down a few words. Maybe not "ask her out", but ask her out. Does that make sense? I don't want to seem too forward, you know? I cap my pen and fold the paper back into the neat little square it was before sending it back through the air when the teacher turns away. It lands on his desk with a light thump.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Rebel: I was in science, pretending to write things down. In reality, I was trying to find out who my match was. According to the grapevine, Anthony had this class with me. I still did not get a description of what this guy looked like, and how he was. I continued to doodle in my notebook random circles, and shaded them in.

Marius: "Well," I smiled, "I am Marius, and it appears that we have been matched together." Nic looked as though he was a pretty cool guy. Looks could be deceiving though. I knew that out of my life experiences. Hopefully this time they were not.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos