Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic:
I nod, biting down on my lip tenderly. I grip the sides of my torso, pulling the sweater fabric into my fingers. "It appears so," I say quietly. I'm not one to be shy, but this is completely different than anything that's happened in my life so far. It's crazy. Someone out there is playing match maker and I was a part of the plan. It was weird. "Sorry if you were, like, expecting a girl or something. This is probably awkward for you..." Because it's terribly awkward for me, I add to myself.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Marius: I laughed, "I wasn't expecting a girl. I was fine with anyone. I'm pan, so I'm fine as long as you don't have the personality of a wooden board." He was in saying that it was rather awkward though.  The whole thing was sort of weird. Two strangers having to go to a dance together because a piece of paper stashed in their locker told them so. 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic: I chuckle and unwrap my arms from my chest to pick up my books. "Well that's good. Because I'm definitely not a girl or a wooden board." I smile genuinely and look back at him. "What class do you have now?" As awkward as this is, I want to make the best out of it. I might not go to another dance again, you never know. One has to live every day to the fullest and now that my day includes Marius, I plan to make it the best day yet.

let

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony: I scribble down a reply. Not at all. Then I tossed it back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a red-haired girl, and knew it was Rebel. She did seem beautiful, even from the back. I took out another piece of paper, scribbled some words on it, and tossed it to her. Are you Rebel? I made sure to put my name in the bottom corner of the note, so she knew who it was.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Rebel: I looked at the note, and saw that it was from my mysterious match. I turned around to finally get a glimpse at him. He was pretty cute. Hopefully, he was also really cool. I liked to joke around and get into trouble a lot. I needed someone who was not going to be a drag. I scribbled onto the note, No! You crazy person! Just kidding, yes I am. (:

Marius: "English," I answered, "how about you?" This was definitely a rather different situation, but I was willing to make the most of the whole thing. I was looking forward to getting to know Nic, and who knew what would happen? According to an anonymous Wink Tongueerson,  we were a match.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
{{Where can I jump in?}}

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren: I chuckle to myself as I read the note and crumple the paper up before shoving it in my pocket. I really wanted lunch to come, because now knowing Shion was making this day more interesting and it was terribly having to wait for something to happen when nothing was (in science class at least).

Nic: "French," I reply. "Nothing like literature classes in the morning." I give him a small smile and motion towards the door. "Do you want to walk to class then? You know, since both of our class rooms are in the same wing..?"

let

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry I haven`t posted in two weeks, I`ve been busy with school, what have I missed?)

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(People have just been meeting the person they were paired with. & Lunch is about to start.)

let

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(K, just saying that I might not be posting on this RP for a while, I`m sort of focusing on different RPs that I`m a little more serious about, sorry for the concern!)

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

latest videos