Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Cassadee:
I woke up around 6:30 today, I know it sounds early, but I LOVE getting ready! I took a shower and washed my face, I only wear lip gloss because most makeup actually ruins your skin, and I want people to see me naturally! I got my trendiest outfit in there, a loose cheetah print shirt with black velvet pants and some black leather boots. I am a very girly person, so I ALWAYS try to stay on trend! I go downstairs and grab a fat free protein bar, I`m not that hungry in the morning!

Trey:
I slammed the snooze button on my alarm clock this morning, this was the day we found our matches, great! I just hope it`s someone hot! I took a shower, then put on my average outfit, a plain white t shirt with a purple hoodie, white jeans, and purple supras, I need to look swaggy for my date, might as well get trendy! I rush downstairs, almost missing the bus and grab a small orange for the ride.... man, I love school!

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
Abigail's eyes shot open as the sharp beeping of her alarm clock sounded. Her finger pressed against the black rectangular button, and the beeping silenced. She rubbed her eyes, and let out a sigh, standing up from her bed, her bare feet touching the cool wooden floor. She picked out her clothes which was a simple white summer dress and white flats. Grabbing her towel, she entered the bathroom and quickly took a shower, and dressed up.

Derek was sitting on the island as he ate his breakfast, his mother drinking a cup of coffee while reading a book with an unfamiliar title. They both kept their silence, like every morning before school and work.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica:

I woke up smiling brightly and walked into the bathroom to do my daily routine then after finishing off with a shower I walk to my closet and grab my black skinny jeans and  faded pink shirt along  with some boots. I smiled satisfied with my outfit and started curling my hair when I finished I  walked out the door to my car.

James:

I was already up and dressed in some black jeans and a white shirt covered by a unbuttoned plaid shirt I grabbed my backpack and walked down stairs and got in Monica's car since mine was in the shop 

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
~Amanda~

After waking up slightly late I went into the bathroom to get dressed.I put on pink and black shirt. a plaid skirt. and sneaker/boots. I was finally ready to face the day. After getting dressed I head downstairs to eat breakfast and some coffee.

~Joe~

I Was up before the alarm clock rang. I got to the bathroom in record time. Showering and getting dressed. I head downstairs to make breakfast and leave so I wouldn't be late to school.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Rebel
I no longer have an alarm clock because I had decided to throw it across the room last week, so my mother decided to pour ice water over my head this morning to wake me up.Since I now could not return to sleep, I got up to change. I slipped on a black t-shirt with red skinny jeans and my worn leather boots. After grabbing a cereal bar from the cabinet, I picked my car keys off the table, and headed out. 

Marius
I had already been up for the past hour because I just couldn't fall back asleep. I wasn't sure if it was because I was nervous about the survey results, the fact that my bed was a rock, or a combination of the two. After taking a long shower, changing into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and eating breakfast, I was ready for school twenty minutes early. I could either sit here like an idiot until a proper time, or just leave now. I opted to leave now. 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony: Waking up was the one thing I hated about school. My little sister woke me up at six every morning because she loved making breakfast for everyone. I didn't really care, but I usually just thought the same thing; were they sure this stuff was edible? I'd take a bite or two, say I was full, and then head out to school. I did the same thing that morning. I threw on some jeans, tennis shoes, a t-shirt, and a jacket, grabbed my bookbag, and headed out the door. I usually walked, since it woke me up. I didn't live too far away, anyways.

Shion: I had never minded school. I just sat quietly in the back, unnoticed, every hour of every day of every year. It was a routine for me, just like waking up. I combed out my hair, changed into a regular outfit, and made my way out of my bedroom. I slid my shoes on right at the door, and once my mom told me goodbye, I headed outside. Again, I didn't mind school, but I had to walk. I wasn't old enough to get my license, and along with that my parents refused to let me have a learner's permit, too. They were afraid I would get hurt, and I was their, "little angel" after all. They didn't start calling me that until after I dyed my hair, though.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic:
Once I finish my simple breakfast and grab some coffee from the machine on my kitchen counter, I grab my backpack from the bench near the back door and make sure everything I need is inside. I'm not a nerdy or anything, but I like to have my homework done and I like to read. So sue me. I take my coat off the rack and pull in over my shoulders and shove my arms through, the cold February weather still not warm enough to only wear a sweater. At least for me it's not. I pull my bag over my shoulder, shove my phone in my pocket, and grab my coffee as I walk out the door. And then I head to school.

Daren:
I finish eating my toast and shove everything I need for school in my car, ready to leave for the day. I grab my coat and throw it in the back seat and grab the keys from the bowl next to the door. Once I get in my car, I start the engine and hook my phone to the charger and blast the radio onto some rap song that I heard last week. I'm not big into rap, but the song makes me laugh every time I hear it. I pull out of the garage and head towards the school.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana: I woke up to the beating ring of my alarm clock. I got up and stretched. I was pretty anxious for today. I got dressed putting on a black coat, leggings and boots. I had a feeling it would be a good day. I looked at the time. "Crap" I didn't realize what time it was. I ran to the restroom brushing out my hair. Then ran downstairs. "Bye Parents" I waved taking out the door. I got in my car amd drove out of the driveway. There was no way I could be late again. Drew: I heard my sister's shouting to get up. I shrugged getting out of bed. I shook my hair and there my hair was done. I quickly got changed and got my stuff. I was starving but there was no time fir food. I got my keys and went outside. I got into the car and drove off to school.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(I`m gonna go ahead and make a different part of the day. K?)
Cassadee:
I got to school, early as usual! I got my locker ready, just when a small note popped out and landed on the floor. "Drew? Weird, I`ve never met a Drew, oh well!" I put the note in the pocket of my bookbag and got my books for chemistry class. I kept wondering who this Drew was... he must be a nice guy if we got matched! I heard the bell ring and everyone started tumbling in, I walked to chemistry, hoping for a great day.
Trey:
I got to school just as this tall girl was walking to class, must be late again! I quickly got my books for Biology when a note popped out. This must be the note from the survey. "Monica? Huh, sounds like a hot name for a hot chick!" I quickly grabbed my books and ran to class.

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((BRB!))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

latest videos