Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(See you soon! I`ll be on here!)

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
After having a quick breakfast, Abigail left her house the moment the bus appeared in front of her home. The bus's doors opened and let Abigail in, and then closed once she entered. She slowly walked through the narrow space, and sat down in an empty seat, and Derek sat next to her, both of them keeping their silence.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose: I opened my eyes, and smiled lightly thinking -Another day at school!- I went into my brothers room and shook him awake "Get up!!" I laughed and then took a shower and got dressed, I went downstairs and saw that my parents had already gone to work - I made some bland breakfast and ate it whilst watching the news, I then brushed my teeth and hair.. I looked out the window and saw that the bus had arrived - I called for by brother and I went outside and slowly walked to the bus, I got on and sat in the middle and stared out the window.

Ross: I woke up as soon as my annoying little sister started yelling at me. I got out of bed and showered and said to myself sarcastically "I love school." I rolled my eyes and got dressed, the headed downstairs and joined my sister watching the tv and ate my breakfast. I then cleaned my teeth and heard my sister calling me so I walked downstairs and out the door and walked to the bus, I got on and sat down, I then put on my mp3 player and listened to music

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony: I arrived at school and made my way to my locker before class. I glanced at the paper inside of my locker, containing the full name of the person I was paired with. Why did I do the dumb survey again? Oh, right, because my little sister begged me to. Her exact words were, "You'd better take the survey, Anthony! I want a big sister!" and so I did. I hoped I hadn't made a mistake. I dragged myself to my homeroom and sat down, arriving before most of the other students. Good. I could take a nap while I waited.

Shion: I just realized something...I should have gotten my mom to take me to school that day. The school was just too far away. I wasn't just down the street like most kids, and mom didn't want me taking the bus, because she said it was more dangerous than walking. Even when it was freezing cold outside, I had to walk. I pulled my sweater out of my bag and tugged it on over my head before tugging my bookbag onto my right shoulder. It was a normal gray sweater with a v-neck, and my favorite one as well. That in mind, I walked on towards school. I couldn't even see it in the distance yet...Hopefully I wouldn't be late.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic:
When I see my locker, I remember that today is the day the survey results come back. Right behind that metal door sits a slip of paper that holds the rest of my school career in its hands. I'd say my life, but that might be pushing it. I twist in 27-9-3 to the padlock on my locker door and pull the lock up. There, on top of all of my books, is a small slip of paper folded over itself. I take a deep breath and hang my backpack up before taking the paper into my hands. Please don't be a tool please don't be a tool. Marius Beck. I blink, glance up at my locker before looking back down at the paper. The name sounds familiar but I can't place it to a face.

Daren:
I pull into the school parking lot and take my backpack and phone with me as I leave the car. I head towards my locker with my backpack over one shoulder and think about the day. I have a math test or quiz first hour and I have to work on my world history project during resource and... oh yeah. Today we get back the results of that survey thing. I really wasn't taking it seriously, I mean, how could a group of students successfully pair the entire student body?

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica:
I walked into the building and the sound of her heeled boots clacked on the floor she waved to passing friends and hurried into class then I sighed I had forgotten my books I ran into the hallway and put in my locker then grabbed my books and ran back into class

James:
I looked at my self in the mirror then I walked into the class and sat down in my seat wondering how this day would be 

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose : I hopped off the bus, and walked into school. I looked around, I suddenly remembered the survey I took. I headed to my locker and entered my combination, I opened it and saw the paper. I picked it up slowly and unfolded reading it -James- "Hmm, who's that?" I said thinking. I closed my locker and put the paper into my bag, I looked around thinking "Who could it be?" I asked myself thinking, I yawned and shook my head -I hope he's kinda cute- I thought and smiled

Ross : I turned off my mp3 player and got off the bus following my sister, I headed to my locker wondering who my match would be. I put in my combination and opened my locker door slowly seeing the piece of paper, I picked it up and breathed in I closed my eyes and unfolded it -Please be cute- I opened my eyes -Abigail- I thought and closed my locker smiling, I looked around

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion: I ran a hand through my hair as I finally arrived at school. As I walked to my locker, I only thought of one thing. My legs hurt. Then I opened the door of my locker, seeing the paper folded up inside. I picked it up and opened it, tilting my head to the side. Daren? Shrugging, I tucked away the paper and closed the door, walking to homeroom. I sat in the back right corner in the empty seat, resting my head on the desk and sighing.

Anthony: I heard students walking in and sat up quickly, pretending I had been awake the whole time. I looked around for someone who could be named Rebel. That was who I was supposed to be with. Where could she be at? Would she even be in this class? I was starting to get nervous. What if she hated me? I couldn't think about that now...If I found her, though, I'd have to be as nice as I could. If she hated me...that would stink. Badly.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Rebel
I walked into the building, and for the first time ever decided to stop by my locker. Not because I needed anything. I would most likely fall asleep in class anyway. Today we got our results from the survey, and I actually wanted to see who I got. I turned the dial before unhitching it completely. The note fell down to the ground along with some long abandoned homework assignments. I picked it up, and read the name. Anthony? Who the heck was Anthony? I probably should have paid more attention to people around here, but I was more of a phantom than a people person.

Marius 
I walked towards my locker with sweaty hands. I fumbled with the lock in my hand, and anxiously turned the dial. I messed up a few times until I finally heard the click. My locker opened, and there was the note. folded half-heartily, and perched on top of my textbooks. I grab it, and placed it in my pocket. I wanted to get to homeroom on time in order to get there on time. Once seated in my homeroom, I grabbed the note. I opened it with care, and read the name scribbled on it. Nic. Well, he had to be a pretty cool dude if we were matched up together. To be perfectly honest, I was fine with dating another guy. I really didn't care what gender they were as long as I was able to keep up a good conversation with them, so Nic it was. My only question was, who was he?

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica:

I looked at my book cover and I saw a note " Trey " I wonder who Trey is I hope he is cute I shrugged and tucked the paper into my backpack then I took out my homework and showed the teacher she nodded and gave me a check after several minutes I got bored and pulled out my phone 

James:

I looked at my desk and there was the results to the survey I looked down at the paper and saw some girl named " Rose " I nodded " That's a pretty name so she must be pretty " I said as I pulled out my homework 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKE YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

latest videos