Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose: I looked at my watch and realized the time. My eyes widened and I legged it to class hoping not to be late. I walked in through the door and went to my seat and put my bag down on the ground and smiled, I sat down and got my books out and sat quietly smiling and thinking who this James could be. I looked around the classroom wondering if he was in here, I thought and fixed my hair.

Ross : I made my way to class and sat down and dropped my books on my desk and rolled my eyes "Yay.. Class." I said sarcastically looking around to see if his match was in here, I sighed lightly and thought. I saw my sister and rolled my eyes, she too was looking around the room for her match, I yawned

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((I feel left behind! Sadly. I cant post. I have relatives over and yeah.. Maybe my characters can be absent for a day))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
Abigail opened her locker, and a piece of folded paper fell out. She picked up and opened the paper, and had the name of Ross.######Ross? Why does that name sound familiar... She thought as her mind scanned through the multiple students named Ross. She didn't know who it would be, so she simply put the note in her backpack, closed her locker and headed down to class.

Derek walked down the hall, his eyes rarely looking at the students. He finally reached his locker and opened it, taking out his textbooks when he saw a piece of folded paper lying on top of his biology book, nicked it and opened the paper that read the name of Aiko. Aiko? An Asian chick? That's a first, maybe she'll be fun, Derek thought and placed the paper back inside of his locker, closing it and walked down the hall once again, heading towards his class.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

((I feel left behind! Sadly. I cant post. I have relatives over and yeah.. Maybe my characters can be absent for a day))

((I'm sorry! Post whenever you get the chance! Classes haven't even started yet!))

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hey I'm back.))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Poo, I thought they started ^_^ Hahha My characters are eager for class xDD)

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana: I parked the car in the school parking lot realizing how fast I drove here. I got out of my car and started walking into school. I walked in and waked straight to my locker. I saw people around starting to jitter around. They must've seen who they were paired with.I got to my locker and opened it up. I got the paper and opened it slowly. "Joe" I said quietly to myself. No way. Never would I have thought him. I closed my locker and walked off to class. Drew: I got to school and went to my locker. I opened my locker as a paper fell. Right today they were saying who was paired with who. I picked up the paper and opened it quickly. Cassadee. I had a thought of who she was but I was sure. I got my books and headed to class.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Cassadee:
As much as I hate to say this, I couldn`t focus on classes today, I kept wondering who this Drew kid was, he sounds like a nice guy, but I haven`t met him yet, so I don`t know! Maybe I`ll meet him at lunch or something! I was mixing some chemicals with this new girl in my class, she didn`t talk much, but she was extremely pretty! I wish I had a face like hers!
TreyAnnoyednbsp;
I was sitting by my best friend Derek in biology, yet I never talked to him. I was too focused on meeting Monica, I`ve heard some of my friends talk about her, but I`ve never seen her in person. Right after biology, I was going to my locker when I bumped into some girl, (hint hint Monica! dropping all of my books and hers! "Wow, I`m so sorry! I`m Trey!"

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic:
I fold the paper back up and shove it into my pants pocket and grab my stuff for homeroom and French class. Marius. I fumble the word over and over again in my mind, probably thinking that saying his name repeatedly would help me know more about him. Heck, I only knew his name. I head towards my homeroom and chat to some other kids in the class talking about who everyone got for their survey results.

Daren:
I open my locker with a slip of the wrist and take the paper from the top shelf. I don't feel like waiting for something that's right there. Shion. I don't recognize the name, but whatever. I push the paper into my jean pocket and grab my stuff before heading to class, talking to people along the way as they ask what I got for a result.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica

I looked at the guy and smiled " It's okay and by the way I am Monica just in case you wanted to know " I said smiling brightly as I separated our books and handed him his then took mine 

James:

I sighed sitting down at my seat and kept wondering who Rose was I knew this would bother me until I met her I hoped she wouldn't be some mean person who would test his patients like most girl do 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name a country-moved

COSPLAY HELP NEEDED

Name a country-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Name a country-moved

3 word stories xD-moved

latest videos