Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Trey:
"Well, that sounds like a hot name for a hot chick!" I said laughing, hopefully she took that as a joke, or did that sound desperate? Oh well!
Cassadee:
I looked over at my best friend Trey talking to this girl, that must be Monica, she looks like a nice person, I`m really glad that he likes who he got!

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony: I yawned and leaned back in my seat, looking around at all the girls in the room. I still wondered if that girl would be in the class. If not, maybe I could find her at lunch. That actually made me even more nervous just thinking about it.

Shion: Class felt like it would never start. I took out a book from my bag and opened it to the page I was on. I started reading, staring up at the clock occasionally. Well, up until I got absorbed into the book, that is. I always did eventually. It was just a really good book. I stopped paying attention to the other students after that, and along with that, I was able to ignore the once again empty seat by my side.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose : I continued to scan the class I ran over to my brother and sat next to him "Do you know a James?" I asked him patiently

Ross "Yea.. Hes over there.." I pointed to him smiling "Do you know a Abigail?"

Rose "Hes cute." I said staring at him "And yea.. Shes super cute, and not in our class." I smiled lightly and continued staring.

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica:
I laughed and looked at him " We'll am I got enough for my name?" I asked looking at him as I stood up and tucked my hair behind my ear 

James:
I smiled and looked at the clock trying to check the time counting down the seconds to the next bell 

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
~Amanda~ I walked to the school building. I went to my locker and opened it. " Yumiko. Hmmm" I"ve never meant a Yumiko. I shrugged it off and went on to roam the halls,boredly.

~Joe~ I pulled into school.  I went into the building. into my locker and opened it. "Arianna....Hmmm." I say with a shy smile.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Trey: "Definitely! Say, wanna sit together at lunch today? It would be great to get to know a girl like you!" I was really hoping for a yes, that girl was as beautiful as a Victoria`s Secret model! Did I really just think about that? Oh well!
Cassadee: I looked around, still not seeing Drew, maybe he was absent, or late, or on vacation! I mean, we just got back from holiday break! Maybe he`s decided to take an extra 2 months off or something!

then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic:
I went to homeroom and sat down in an empty seat, recognizing the girl in the seat next to mine. "Good morning, Shion," I say with a smile on my face. I feel like today is going to be a great day, and not just because of the little paper snuggled with lint in my pocket. "Hey, do you know someone named..." - I pull the paper from my pants - "Marius Beck?"

Daren:
Homeroom turns into first period and then my math test starts. I'm not really good at math, but we can use our notes so it's not that bad. Once we all finish, we're allowed to talk so I turn to the kid next to me. "Hey, who's Shion Kawasaki?"

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose I looked back at James again and smiled  "Wow." I said a loud, trying not to attract anyone's attention. I just hope he doesn't notice me staring at him like a creep.. I laughed a little and thought

Ross looked around sighing that Abigail wasn't in their class. I laid my head on the table and the looked out the window and yawned

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica:
I smiled an looked at him. " But of course a handsome fellow such as yourself should have a hot person as myself on their arm don't ya think?" I asked laughing a bit " What class do you have biology?" I asked as I looked at my schedule 

JamesAnnoyednbsp;
I looked over and saw a girl looking at me I walked over and smiled at her " Hello would happen to be rosé?" I asked 

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Trey:
"I just got done with biology, next I have... YES! Gym! The one class where I can prepare myself for ladies like you. And, yes, in fact, there`s a new movie airing tonight, wanna go see it?"

then goodBYE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos