Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
Abigail sat in her seat, tucking her red hair behind her ear, and took her textbook and other needs out of her backpack and onto her desk. Students were barely pouring into the room, so she knew that it was still early, and there was more time left. She took out her sketchbook and a pencil, and began sketching out a scenery. {{I forgot to add that she enjoys sketching. DX}}

Derek let himself plop into his seat, his head leaning back on his chair due to tiredness and boredom.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose I smiled lightly and nodded "Yea?" I acted like I didn't know who he was. "James?" I asked and thought. I then whispered to my brother "She's over there."

Ross smiled and walked over to Abigail and tapped her on the shoulder "Abigail?" I asked smiling lightly "I see you like drawing." I then sat down next to her "Is it okay if I sit here?" I asked smiling

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion: I blinked and looked up from the book I was reading, recognizing the sound of Nic's voice. He was one of the only ones I could talk to without losing my sanity. "Morning." I replied in my usual, quiet voice. "Well, more or less...I've heard of him, and seen him, but I don't really talk to him. He has the same class as us either this period or next period." I paused, thought for a moment, and then continued. "Do you know anyone named Daren Sviko?" I pushed my glasses up the ramp of my nose.

Anthony: I turned to the guy next to me, yawning again. "Oh, Shion? Well, I don't know her personally, but..." I trailed off, and then I spoke up again. "she's got white hair. Sticks out sometimes. Doesn't talk very much. Do you know someone named Rebel Barks?" I asked him. I had the name memorized already.
Oh no, was that creepy at all? Next time I better look at the note...pretend I don't know.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana: I knew exactly who Joe was. I sat down in class and waited anxiously. She was nervous but excited. I just needed to find him. Who knows this may be the start of something big. I hope he was just as anxious as I was. Thoughts ran through my mind. Drew: I got into class and sat down. Hoping the teacher wouldn't count me late. I looked around. Cassadee. Maybe I have a class with her that's why she sounds so familiar. I couldn't put a finger on who exactly she was.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica:

I smiled and nodded " Uh, Sure but I have to go back to my locker for my gym clothes because I have gym too so I will meet you there okay bye Trey!" I said as I rushed back over to my locker and got my clothes then hurried back " Okay let's go "

James:

I smiled and looked at her " Well it's a pleasure to meet you Rose " I said a I took a seat next to her " Do what would you like to talk about I want to get to know you better " I said looking at her

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
Abigail's dark gray eyes looked up at Ross, and her lips slightly formed into a smile. "Yeah, sure, and thanks," she said as she then added a bit more detail into the drawing, but then set her pencil down and turned to look over at Ross. "You're Ross, right?"

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose smiled "Pleasure to meet you too." I then added "Umm.." I said loosing my confidence becoming shy "Um,  anything I guess.. What are your hobbies?" I asked smiling lightly as I looked into his eyes making me feel nervous

Ross I nodded and smiled "Mhm, I'm Ross." I said and glanced over at her sketch "Thats pretty." I smiled and leaned back into my chair "What do you like to do?" I asked smiling at her

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic:
My eyes go wide and my hands fly to my hair. "We have class with him?" I whisper yell my question, slightly freaked out. I should have spent more time with my hair this morning. My clothes look great but my hair was probably a mess or something and oh my god this is the first time I've ever freaked about someone before. I bit my lip. "Oh yeah," I start, calming myself down with something new to think about. "He's a year older than us, I think. He plays soccer, but that's the only place I've heard him from."

Daren:
Well, the white hair sounds a little odd but the quietness comes off as cute. I nod my head as he speaks. "Uh huh," I say, "she's in my science class. Red hair, plays a bunch of instruments from what I hear, she's kind of tall but not overly. Nice curves." I nod my head as I finish as if I'm congratulating myself for knowing who she was. What an idiot.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
~Joe~ I walked into class. And sat sent to a cute girl. "HI....I'm Joe." I say shyly.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
{{I have to leave in six minutes.}}

Abigail smiled once more. "I like going on adventures, and I like art," she said as her thumb pointed at the sketchbook. "What about you?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

latest videos