Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
James shrugged " Uh I dabble in a lot of things such as Singing and Writing along with a lot of other things but I try to focus on writing " he said looking at her as he ran his hand threw his hair " What are your hobbies?" He asked

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion: I gave a small laugh at Nic's reaction. "Don't worry about it. You're a great person. He'll like you." Then I heard what he said about Daren. "He's older than us?" I groaned and rested my head on the desk. "People older than me have always hated me..." I got a mumbly tone, and then looked up at Nic again. "You don't think he'll hate me...do you?" My shyness returned and kicked me as hard as it could.

Anthony: I smiled to myself. "She sounds beautiful. I can't wait to meet her." Then I blinked for a second. "Wait...don't I have science with you, too?" That was just next class period! Wait...oh no, it was just next class period! The nervousness returned and I swallowed hard. "Thanks." I told him with a nod, glancing down at my desk fearfully.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Trey:
As I was in gym with Monica, I felt a weird feeling inside. We were gonna sit together at lunch, we`re going to a movie, I think this realtionship is gonna be great!
Cassadee:
I started remembering who Drew was... I think I have math with him, hopefully I`ll see him then, the suspense is killing me!

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose I smiled and watched him run his hand through his hair, his hair is so shiny. "Singing too, Dance, acting and music and also a bit of art." I grinned and looked up at him shyly

Ross I smiled "Sports and of course adventures too." I said staring at her, she's so pretty I thought to myself, I watched her as she kept drawing. I smiled lightly

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic: "Oh I hope so," I say giving a small sigh. I don't want to end up with a jerk that didn't want to take this thing seriously. I glance up from my desk and look at Shion. "Oh of course not. He probably got you for a good reason and he's going to make the most of it." I give her a big smile. "I'm sure." Daren: I think about my science class for a moment. "Oh yeah, you are in there." A goofy grin appears on my face. "Good luck!" I say with a slap on the back. Just then the bell rings and it's time for second period. I glance towards Anthony. Oh this should be good.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica

I smiled and looked at him " We'll I will go change I will be right back okay?" I asked then walked into the locker room to change into my shorts and tank top along with my sneakers 

James:

I smiled and looked at her " That's cool what do you draw? Like realistic drawing to what?" He asked curious

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
{{I have to go to sleep now. I seriously doubt you'll guys pause, it's a super slim chance.}}

Abigail grinned at the word of adventures. She adored them, she would always go hiking with her father when she was a kid. Now that she had thought of it, a light frown appeared on her face. Her father had died five years ago due to a brain tumor that wasn't capable of being taken off of surgically.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Rebel
Who was this Anthony character, and how was it that I was going to find him? I held myself up with confidence, but deep down I was really a socially awkward penguin. I did not have many friends in school, and I was barely noticeable around here. Well, I was going to have to find him one way or another. I had skipped my last class to calm myself, and I had science next. I sat down in my desk, and pulled out my ripped up notebook.

Marius
I walked to Shion, a girl I talked to sometimes, and a guy I had never met. Class was pretty much over, so we were able to go around and talk. I waved, "Hey. I had a question. Do either of you know who Nic Reynolds is?" This was probably sufficiently awkward for all of us, but I was really dying to know who this guy was.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony: My face turned red, and I rose from my seat. "Aha...um...thanks." Gulping again, I grab my bag and walk to science class, a bit ahead of Daren. Was Shion in our science class too? I couldn't remember...I walked in and found a seat towards the middle of the room. I instantly took a look around, searching for Rebel Banks, the mysterious girl I had been matched with.

Shion: "Thanks, Nic." Then a boy walked up and asked if either of us knew Nic. I hid behind my hair to give a silent laugh. "Good luck." I whispered to him as the bell rang. "I'll see you next period, Nic." I made sure to speak loud enough for the two boys to hear. Then I grabbed my bag and headed to my locker.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose "Umm, Portraits and manga." I smiled lightly nodding my head. I looked down and thought "Sorry.. I'm not good with new faces and new people I don't know.." I sighed lightly

Ross "Are you okay?" I looked at her thinking

(Mkay ;l )

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos