Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
James shrugged " Uh I dabble in a lot of things such as Singing and Writing along with a lot of other things but I try to focus on writing " he said looking at her as he ran his hand threw his hair " What are your hobbies?" He asked

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion: I gave a small laugh at Nic's reaction. "Don't worry about it. You're a great person. He'll like you." Then I heard what he said about Daren. "He's older than us?" I groaned and rested my head on the desk. "People older than me have always hated me..." I got a mumbly tone, and then looked up at Nic again. "You don't think he'll hate me...do you?" My shyness returned and kicked me as hard as it could.

Anthony: I smiled to myself. "She sounds beautiful. I can't wait to meet her." Then I blinked for a second. "Wait...don't I have science with you, too?" That was just next class period! Wait...oh no, it was just next class period! The nervousness returned and I swallowed hard. "Thanks." I told him with a nod, glancing down at my desk fearfully.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Trey:
As I was in gym with Monica, I felt a weird feeling inside. We were gonna sit together at lunch, we`re going to a movie, I think this realtionship is gonna be great!
Cassadee:
I started remembering who Drew was... I think I have math with him, hopefully I`ll see him then, the suspense is killing me!

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose I smiled and watched him run his hand through his hair, his hair is so shiny. "Singing too, Dance, acting and music and also a bit of art." I grinned and looked up at him shyly

Ross I smiled "Sports and of course adventures too." I said staring at her, she's so pretty I thought to myself, I watched her as she kept drawing. I smiled lightly

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic: "Oh I hope so," I say giving a small sigh. I don't want to end up with a jerk that didn't want to take this thing seriously. I glance up from my desk and look at Shion. "Oh of course not. He probably got you for a good reason and he's going to make the most of it." I give her a big smile. "I'm sure." Daren: I think about my science class for a moment. "Oh yeah, you are in there." A goofy grin appears on my face. "Good luck!" I say with a slap on the back. Just then the bell rings and it's time for second period. I glance towards Anthony. Oh this should be good.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica

I smiled and looked at him " We'll I will go change I will be right back okay?" I asked then walked into the locker room to change into my shorts and tank top along with my sneakers 

James:

I smiled and looked at her " That's cool what do you draw? Like realistic drawing to what?" He asked curious

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
{{I have to go to sleep now. I seriously doubt you'll guys pause, it's a super slim chance.}}

Abigail grinned at the word of adventures. She adored them, she would always go hiking with her father when she was a kid. Now that she had thought of it, a light frown appeared on her face. Her father had died five years ago due to a brain tumor that wasn't capable of being taken off of surgically.

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Rebel
Who was this Anthony character, and how was it that I was going to find him? I held myself up with confidence, but deep down I was really a socially awkward penguin. I did not have many friends in school, and I was barely noticeable around here. Well, I was going to have to find him one way or another. I had skipped my last class to calm myself, and I had science next. I sat down in my desk, and pulled out my ripped up notebook.

Marius
I walked to Shion, a girl I talked to sometimes, and a guy I had never met. Class was pretty much over, so we were able to go around and talk. I waved, "Hey. I had a question. Do either of you know who Nic Reynolds is?" This was probably sufficiently awkward for all of us, but I was really dying to know who this guy was.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony: My face turned red, and I rose from my seat. "Aha...um...thanks." Gulping again, I grab my bag and walk to science class, a bit ahead of Daren. Was Shion in our science class too? I couldn't remember...I walked in and found a seat towards the middle of the room. I instantly took a look around, searching for Rebel Banks, the mysterious girl I had been matched with.

Shion: "Thanks, Nic." Then a boy walked up and asked if either of us knew Nic. I hid behind my hair to give a silent laugh. "Good luck." I whispered to him as the bell rang. "I'll see you next period, Nic." I made sure to speak loud enough for the two boys to hear. Then I grabbed my bag and headed to my locker.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Valentine's Day (Closed)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose "Umm, Portraits and manga." I smiled lightly nodding my head. I looked down and thought "Sorry.. I'm not good with new faces and new people I don't know.." I sighed lightly

Ross "Are you okay?" I looked at her thinking

(Mkay ;l )

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos