Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freshmen year at The Art Academy! -Restarted, ATJ-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
A note from Nimsajeay:  This role play stopped going so I'm making a new one.  It has some editing, but very little.  Enjoy!

Not just anybody can get into "The Art Academy".  You have to be in high-school, you have to be SUPER talented in some type of art (music, painting, dance, etc.), and you have to get chosen.  These young teens all got selected.  Boy, are they lucky!  Also, this is a boarding school.

Rules:
-Ask to join.
-Please just leave if you aren't allowed to join.  It doesn't mean that I don't like you.
-Try to include everyone.
-Please make TWO characters.  A boy and a girl.
-Absolutely NO swearing.
-If you want to share a dorm with someone you must ask them.
-Nothing major in the romance department please!
-Please try to respect me and my rules.  

Form:

Name:
Age (Remember, they are freshmen):
Personality:
Art Talent:
Dorm (1-50=boys.  51-100=girls.  Two can share a dorm) number:
Other:

You can make a teacher by using this form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Teaches:
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Dorm Organizations! (Constantly getting edited as more people join!)

Boys:

Xavier (Storm):  Dorm 45.

Girls:

Adrianna (Me):  Dorm 99.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier
Age (Remember, they are freshmen): 14
Looks: Coming
Personality: He's qiet, more introverted. Doesn't really talk to anybdy, but when he finally opens up, you learn just how hyper he can be
Art Talent: Sketching realisticly, he doesn't like painting them though
Dorm (1-50=boys. 51-100=girls. Two can share a dorm) number: 45
Other: N/A

Name: Damien {I shall finish his form soon}
Age (Remember, they are freshmen): 15
Looks: Coming
Personality:
Art Talent:
Dorm (1-50=boys. 51-100=girls. Two can share a dorm) number:
Other:

Might I?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, you may join.

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
Might I?

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mellisa169" wrote:

Might I?

May I please see a sample post from a previous role play you've done? Wink Grin

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
Toris hair tips and eyes turned red she said to James oh yah now your quiet and your looking around like WHODUNIT?! tori pushed james down and said you know james your an accident i bet when you were born your mom probably was like HUH? now look at you your causing pain to the world how could you look at yourself in the mirror everyday? ugh Toris hair and eyes turned normal i just cant believe you tori shook her head then walked away looked at cameron and said i would walk away before he blows up at us (Tori is nice but she is brutal when she has to be)

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join? I'll make my forms in a minute or two.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Samanthapandaw:  May I please see a sample post from a previous role play?

Mellisa169:  I'm sorry, you may not join.  Please just leave.  Please DON'T take this personally.  It's  not that I'm doing this 'cause I dislike you.  Thank you for understanding.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Time to make mine!  Wink Grin

Name:  Adrianna Anderson.
Looks:  (might, get a picture) Adrianna has long, white-blond, wavy hair.  She has light skin with rosy cheeks.  And she has sparkling blue eyes. 
Personality:  Adrianna is kind of an absent-minded girl, that gets mixed up.  Even with those flaws, she defiantly is bright, also plotting ideas and adventures.  Although her appearance makes her seem harmless, that isn't so; she loves to be rebellious and get the teachers in trouble.
Art Talent:  Dancing.
Dorm:  99.
Other:  Adrianna has a passion for music as well.

Name:  Brandon Jake-Johnson.  (But you had better call him "Mr. Johnson" or else!)
Looks:  (might, get a pic)  Mr. Johnson has a balding head with grayish brown hair.  He is on the heavier side and has blue eyes.  He also has crinkly light skin.
Personality:  Mr. Johnson is a stern guy with a passion for painting.  Though he is stern, he does have a fun, nice, and surprising side about him.
Teaches:  Painting.
Other:  None.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

CHEERS TO A MATE

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos