Looks: Mon135 profile pic

Where do they come from: Belleville Michigan

Personality: You'll see

Clique (for students only!): Goth/Emo

Teaches (for teachers only!):

Student or teacher: Student

Other: Goth Emo guy dating Ivy Campbell

Yes, you may.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(K thx smile )

I love to role play I've been on here for 2 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join ? )                                                                                                                                        Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                   Age : 15                                                                                                                                                  Grade : 10th                                                                                                                                         Looks : My profile picture                                                                                                                      Where do they come from : New York                                                                                                   Personality : Alexandra is the sweet, kind , caring ,loving ,shy , outgoing , and can be weird but the good weird..                                                                                                                                            Clique : She is a geek/band geek/Out stander                                                                                     Student or Teacher : Student                                                                                                                Other : She can stick up for herself , but gets humiliated instead...She secretly knows Joel.. She doesn't tell anybody for a reason...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, please make a boy though.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here is my boy form , sorry! Big Grin )                                                                                                                                                           Name : Joel                                                                                                                                           Age :  16                                                                                                                                                 Grade: 11th                                                                                                                                             Looks : ( Approving )                                                                                                                              Where do they come from : New Zealand                                                                                              Personality : Kyler is the secretive ,shy , kind , outgoing , nice , and sometimes random                     Clique : He is a Nerd/Skater / can be a Jock                                                                                          Student or Teacher : Student                                                                                                                Other : He protects his friends, or people who get bullied...He is secretly friends with Rachel , he doesn't want anyone to know , because that is how she gets bullied...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!  But do you think someone might get confuzled, with my boy being named Kyle, and yours Kyler?

lolololololololol

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry! didn't see that! My boy can be named , Joel? )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's fine!  Thanks!)

lolololololololol

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( No problem I made the changed already!Big Grin )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((Shall we start?))

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

Which is your fav Harry Potter movie?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

We the Kidz

Marie Antoinette

The Banning Game

What month were you born in? x3

Blue or Pink?

The Banning Game

The Hi Game-moved