Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Highschool of Your Dreams! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

May I join please?

Form:

Name: Ivy Campbell

Age (14-17): 15

Grade (for students only!): 10th

Looks: Profile pic

Where do they come from: Belleville Michigan

Personality: You'll see

Clique (for students only!): Goth/Emo

Teaches (for teachers only!):

Student or teacher: Student

Other: Super Cute Goth Chic dating David Kass

Form:

Name: David Kass

Age (14-17): 15

Grade (for students only!): 10th

Looks: Mon135 profile pic

Where do they come from: Belleville Michigan

Personality: You'll see

Clique (for students only!): Goth/Emo

Teaches (for teachers only!):

Student or teacher: Student

Other: Goth Emo guy dating Ivy Campbell

Yes, you may.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(K thx smile )

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join ? )                                                                                                                                        Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                   Age : 15                                                                                                                                                  Grade : 10th                                                                                                                                         Looks : My profile picture                                                                                                                      Where do they come from : New York                                                                                                   Personality : Alexandra is the sweet, kind , caring ,loving ,shy , outgoing , and can be weird but the good weird..                                                                                                                                            Clique : She is a geek/band geek/Out stander                                                                                     Student or Teacher : Student                                                                                                                Other : She can stick up for herself , but gets humiliated instead...She secretly knows Joel.. She doesn't tell anybody for a reason...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, please make a boy though.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here is my boy form , sorry! Big Grin )                                                                                                                                                           Name : Joel                                                                                                                                           Age :  16                                                                                                                                                 Grade: 11th                                                                                                                                             Looks : ( Approving )                                                                                                                              Where do they come from : New Zealand                                                                                              Personality : Kyler is the secretive ,shy , kind , outgoing , nice , and sometimes random                     Clique : He is a Nerd/Skater / can be a Jock                                                                                          Student or Teacher : Student                                                                                                                Other : He protects his friends, or people who get bullied...He is secretly friends with Rachel , he doesn't want anyone to know , because that is how she gets bullied...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!  But do you think someone might get confuzled, with my boy being named Kyle, and yours Kyler?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry! didn't see that! My boy can be named , Joel? )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's fine!  Thanks!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( No problem I made the changed already!Big Grin )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((Shall we start?))

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Watching, Waiting.

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Another 'crush' topic

latest videos