Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Highschool of Your Dreams! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sure!Big Grin Is everyone on?smile )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((Almost.  Storm isn't on.))

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Is that it ? Or ? )

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm online)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yay! Big Grin )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((And Quincee is not online, but I'm gonna start. Wink Nose  Oh, and I posted Kyle's pic, finally.))

Jennifer woke up.  She quickly changed into her jeans, and blouse, ate breakfast, brushed her hair, and ran out the door.  She hoped this school would be to her expectations.

Kyle quickly got ready for school, and headed out the door, and onto his bicycle.  He pedaled hard, not wanting to be late for school.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Do we just tell them when there on? like what has happened ? )                                                        Alexandra woke up to the sound of her alarm clock , and stuffed her face into the pillow and didn't want  to go to school , especially with the personal bullies, she moaned and still managed to get dressed and get ready and walk to school..                                                                                           Joel woke up to the sound of his mom yelling at him for not waking up , that certainly  woke him up! He got dressed and got ready for school , he didn't mind going to school , but he just didn't want to deal with drama! He went to school in his car....

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah.  ARRRGGGGHHH!  GTG!  BAI!)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~

I wake up at 5:00 a.m. and stare at my black walls.I couldn't go to sleep.I roll out of bed and look at my self in the mirror. My hair black as the night,pale skin as mascara smudged.I get a was cloth and dab at the smudged clearing them away.My mom comes in, "Come on and get ready!"I put on a black spegetti strapped shirt with red shorts. I put on my black combat boots and brush my black silky hair. I move my bangs our of my wave in a " /\ " kind of way.I head out the door and go to my bf David's house so we can ride his motercycle to school.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
well, my friends are really nice and supportive, there's a HUGE library, the lunch room food is good, my school is famous, we get fun electives

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos