Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

L.I.V.E! Or is it... (Open, please join!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Based on the book series The Mysterious Benedict Society.)

Congratulations!  You have qualified for L.I.V.E., also known as the Lively Institute for the Very Enlightened!  Please come in.  You already know where it is.  Enjoy your stay!
Ledroptha Curtain

As interesting as it seemed, L.I.V.E. is not the best place to be.  In fact, if you spell L.I.V.E. backwards, then you get Evil.  It turns out, you hate L.I.V.E.  It seems to try to control your mind, & you hate the television set in your dorm. You need to escape.  Fast.

Plot: Basically, escape L.I.V.E., & find where you were supposed to be in the first place.  You are a child of one of the members of the Mysterious Benedict Society, a group of gifted people.  You did not know in the first place, since you are an orphan.

Characters: You can make your own, I will explain the rest.
Reynard "Reynie" Muldoon: Talented in problem solving, logical deduction, & reading people's emotions. Has three children. All children have the same talents as him.
George "Sticky" Washington: Photographic memory & speed reading.  Has three children.  All children have same talents as him.
Kate WeatherallAnnoyednbsp;Resourceful & athletic.  Three children.  Children have same talents as her.
Constance ContraireAnnoyednbsp;Extremely intelligent, yet grumpy & stubborn.  Three children.  Children have same talents & personality as her.

I will control Reynie, Sticky, Kate, Constance, Mr Benedict, & Mr Curtain.

Form:
Name:
Other:

Rules:
The only rule is that there are no rules.
No controlling of other characters.
No bad language.
Romance is allowed, but do not go too far.
Do not exclude everyone.
Act like the M.B. parent with a touch of whatever.
Only I can approve forms.
You can role play without me, just do not go too far.

Enjoy!

Hello there.

L.I.V.E! Or is it... (Open, please join!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Please join.)

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Cricket vs Football

This or That??

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Cricket vs Football

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

This or That??