Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Eighth Grade (Plz Join!!!)

Posted By:
Owlgirl
Owlgirl
StarStarStarStar
Please join. smile This is my first attempt at a roleplay, although I've written a lot of short stories before. Please make your parts readable. Punctuation, please?

Name: Kaia
Look: Thin, wavy black hair, thin purple T-shirt, ripped jeans.
Personality: Shy, but only when she doesn't know anybody.

I wake up with a sick feeling in my stomach. Today is January 4th, my first day at my new school in eighth grade. I'd just moved to Minnesota from Arizona a week before. It was one thing to get used to the rural countryside, but another to get accustomed to the freezing temperatures. After shoving on a purple shirt I've had for ages and some jeans, I head out the door following the scent trail of bacon and eggs. After quickly shoveling breakfast in my mouth, which, by the way, tasted like nothing, I search my closet for my new coat, hat, and gloves. My mom runs up to me, planting a wet, slippery kiss on my cheek. I duck away in annoyance and, after shouting goodbye, I run out the door to catch the fast- approaching bus.

"Everyone makes mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers."
"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car can go straight upwards."~ A British Astronomer

Posted By:
Gleek101
Gleek101
StarStarStarStar
Name:Brooke
look: light brown hair,short rippy shorts,kawaiipopcorn shirt
personality:hyper,nice,gets along with everyone, tries not to hate anyone, has fun in life like its a party.

Brooke: I was at my locker with braydon my stupid  brother

Name:Braydon
look:blondeish brown hair,canada shirt,hoddie,skinny jeans
personality:charming player alittle bit, nice, funny, curses alot, funny cool

huns2
huns

JOHN CENNNNNA
RISE ABOVE HATE
THE BELLA TWINSS
"The Bella's say they know right from wrong it's just
wrong is the fun one"

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name :Gavin
Appearance :I STOLE THIS FROM JADEH.
Personality :Gavin is very out going. He's kind of shy but when you get to know him he is all out. Gavin can sometimes be a dumb person since he's gotten held back three times. He has the mind of his very own, since he's been in the Eighth Grade three times he pretty must gets straight A's in every semester. In other-wards  if you tick Gavin off he'll probably curse you out of just..lets just say..you'll find out. c:

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
name: kylee
looks: geeky/nerdy music lover
personality: sweet loving caring and is shy
other: jakes her boyfriend

name: jake
looks:
personality: sweet cute caring loving cares about their heart not looks
otherAnnoyednbsp; kylees his girlfriend

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Join?                                                                                                                                          Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                               Age : 16                                                                                                                                                 Look : profile picture                                                                                                                           Personality : Alexandra is the outgoing , kind-hearted , nice , sweet , ### ## first , and fun (tomboy)                                                                                                                                         (the boy form )                                                                                                                                       Name : Joel                                                                                                                                            Age 17                                                                                                                                          Look Annoyednbsp;Joel has brown hair , and brown eyes , and wears regular jeans and a normal t-shirt but covers it with a grey sweater,                                                                                                               Personality: Joel is the fun , gentlemen , sweet, kind, outgoing, shy , and nice  ( friend of Alexandra )  

Posted By:
star5girl
star5girl
Star
Can I join Name: chrysanthemum or crissy Age: 13 Look: auburn hair, long, green eyes, thin wears dresses Personality: a girlr girl is kinda short loves to read and sing

Star5girl

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

May I Join?

Name: Autumn
Look: Thin, Wavy and Long Red Hair. Brown eyes, Black Hoodie with Orange flame on the shoulder, Black boots, and Red pants.
Personality: Outgoing, Leader type but is silent when surrounded by people she doesn't know. Unless someone talks to her first, then she won't speak.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Friends

latest videos