Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Loosely based on a T.V. show.)

Tower Prep is a school for teenagers to go to and learn how to control their special abilities while making some friends like them. Unfortunately, it's a boarding school, so you can't go home every night to see your families...In fact, you can't go home at all until you graduate...or call your friends/family-in fact, almost everything here is mysterious-you ################################ hearing this weird buzzing sound while playing with something electrical, such as listening to music on an Ipod or playing a video game. The teachers say your parents sent you here, but why didn't they tell you, then? Anyway, you'll meet other people just like you, with weird abilities and powers. Will you try to leave and go back home? Solve the school mysteries? Or control your abilities and graduate?

Name:
Looks:
Basic personality:
Other:

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Edie
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Personality: Edie is just a normal teenage girl who is always smiling and laughing. She loves to be herself and doesn't let anyone try to change her. She is open minded and speaks her mind. She is very tough on the outside but in the inside she is very sensitive. 
Other: Her power is for her to be able to plend in she can change her looks to the human eye and she can plend in with her surroundings like a chameilon (sp) oh and she's british

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
MCvampirekisses
MCvampirekisses
Star
hi im new to the site but not to roleplaying :P (is it ok if i enter another girl, shes my favourite OC)

Name: maryanna desiree
Looks: she has a brilliant blue-grey eye and one brown eye, she's self conscious of her blue one because she thinks its not normal.she's small for her age (about 4'9") and has jaw length blonde hair and long side bangs that cover her blue eye. she has a slim figure but is surprisingly athletic. 
Basic personality:  mary is shy and quiet, and can be over emotional. she doesnt like talking about serious things. she runs track and is pretty fast, but not supernaturally so. she often underestimates herself.
Other: -when she makes eye contact with her blue eye the other person become infatuated with her until the eye contact is broken

shoot for the moon, because even if you miss youll land among the stars

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ethan
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Basic personality: Quirky, Romantic, Smart, Sarcastic,Funny,Weird.... but in a good way!
Other:  He has telekenesis, and can get into peoples mind (Kinda like charles xavier from x-men)

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Join?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Since it's open, I will send in my form now smile

Name~ Kyler Rae Burnet
Age~ 15
Gender~ Female
Looks~
Basic Personality~ She'svery wild, ooutgoing, funny, shy, sensitive, she enjoys company, and hates attention, hiding out listening to herself talk, and she's not good with making friends- well,it's hard for her, at least.
Other~ She has the Wink Tongueower to shapeshift into different animals, and she finds it difficult to fit in.

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Everyone may join, and you may make up to three characters if you want.)

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice Williams
Looks: (Ignore the clothes)
Basic personality: Funny, Witty, Charming, Talented, Strange, Confident, Quirky
Other: Can hurt people in one touch (Really hard to control!!!!!!!!)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Join ?                                                                                                                                            Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                Age : 14                                                                                                                                               Gender : Female                                                                                                                                   Looks : Profile Picture                                                                                                                          Basic Personality : she is the sweet , outgoing , kind-hearted , rebellious , adventurous , and fun!     Other : Her power is that she can control nature like tree's and control storms for example : hurricanes  , tornadoes , etc. , and she can talk to animals ...

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join
Name:Eve 
Looks:
Personality: She is shy and sweet. Extremely clever and very delicate
Other: Eve can create illusions both optical and inside others minds

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Names From A-Z

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

We the Kidz

latest videos