Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
so we start?

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
Name: Aron Silver
Looks: Like the Once-ler from the Lorax, also wears hipster glasses and a scarf.
Basic Personality: Despite his looks he denies being a hipster, but he is very flirty, clever, and kind of jerky.
Other: Has psychic powers

Is this okay?

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
Name: Austin Jaise

Looks: Straight, medium-length black hair, red eyes (wears blue contacts), taller than your average adolescent female, sickly pale, smooth clear skin, seemingly-abnormally long fingers, usually wears a beanie to cover short, yellow horns poking out from her skull, long-sleeved shirts because she is constantly cold and not used to weather on Earth, jeans and white sneakers. She is unhealthily thin because she finds mortal food revolting.

Basic personality: Hot-headed and grumpy, most of the time she is calm, but still irrational. She is very artistic and would kill, literally kill, to own any type of art set that she doesn't already have. People are drawn to her, as she can be very charismatic and much of a schmoozer. She constantly wears a smile on her face, as thoughts of murder and destruction dance about in her once-immortal mind.

Other: Used to be an immortal demon in a secret world before being sentenced to mortal life as a teenager on Earth. Her powers include the ability (now weakened) to conjure up fire at will, mind control (now almost completely obliterated) and the power to summon evil minion imps.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Can we start? We don't want too many Wink Tongueeople in the roleplay or we'd be responding to everybody evenif ################### on one person.

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
So um.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy lately!)

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jake
Looks: Short light brown hair, brown eyes, tall, skinny, pale.
Basic personality: Kind, although shy, normally kinda quiet, and calm usually.
Other: Can speak to animals and make do what he wants...if they are nice animals.

(Oh, and I forgot to mention these weird robot things guard the school at night, discouraging any escapes.)

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool so when do we start?

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

Cool so when do we start?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake rubbed his eyes awake. What the heck? Why was he in someone else's bedroom? This must be a dream. He gently pinched himself to make sure. Nope. Definitely real. But what was going on? Was he kidnapped? He got up and went to the dresser. Here was all of his clothes...Did his mom and dad send him here? They must have...The last thing he remembered was that he was watching T.V. when all of a sudden, he was asleep, then he woke up here. He went over to the window and looked out. There were other kids, all about his age, walking and talking and laughing, and acting completely normal. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D