Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

Austin knew why she was here, and she didn't like it, nor did she have any say-so in this choice. She knew she was stuck here with a bunch of filthy humans. That she was, now, almost a human. So. she moped, and she trudged, until she gave up and sat on a bench, watching people pass by.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra woke up , not knowing where she was , but still managed to get dressed , and tried to ask what was going on , but was to shy...she walked around , not looking like the others..she saw other people laugh , smile and do whatever , while Alexandra sat by trees and read a book...trying to figure where she was...she just continued reading her book , and ask later...

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

Austin lay on her back and looked around at all of the weird people. People that seemed way too happy. Except for that one girl [Alexandra] who was sitting away from the main focus of people.

Make her think about me.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra saw some people , wonder why she way over there , and not socializing..well, it's because , she doesn't even know , where she is! She looked over , and saw some people socializing , and she read her book , and admired the tree ...

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake quickly pulled on some clothes. He paused. Where was his phone? Computer? As he was looking for them in the desk beside his bed, he noticed a booklet called Tower Preparatory School Rules. This was a school? Preparatory for what? He opened it up and flipped through the pages. Basically, they were the same as any other school's rules. Today was Sunday, so no classes yet, thank goodness, Jake thought as he glanced at the clock and saw it was almost nine. Sigh. Might as well go down and get some breakfast.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan woke up from a horrible nightmare. He dreamt he was running form these robot things. His parents were holding him but he willed them to let him go and started running. He locked the door and saw these robot things. He tried to dismantle them but he couldn't so he started running. They caught him and the dream ended. He got out of bed thinking he was at his house and went outside the door. He walked past a teacher and said "Hi mom".  Then he ran into a door and woke up. "HEY! where am i?" He asked a boy (Jake).

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra was outside , and still didn't know where she was! How she got here or even more important why! She went back inside , and saw the school , she was even more confused...she went inside , finding her room? Now she was lost...but she figured she would explore , this school...

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know myself-I just got here. I think this is some sort of school?" Jake said, turning to the boy.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"A school?" Ethan asked. "This doesn't make sense" He said.  "Wait a minute am i in my pjs?" Eyhan asked.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake looked down at his clothes and smiled. "I would go get changed before too many people saw you!" He turned back around and continued down the hall to the cafeteria.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what you like most about ur school ?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Who is your favourite superhero

Who is your favourite superhero

Type the Alphabet you see on the key board.

latest videos