Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan Ran back to his room and threw on whatever he could find. Which was a white shirt, red sweater vest, a bowtie and slacks. He walked out of his room and looked at the number. He studied it for a bit and walked off. After a while he saw a girl who looked lost (Alexandra). "Hello, are you lost?" He asked the girl.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra jumped , or was startled , and replied " A little, It is obvious?" She said , sort of smiling ..she looked around the school , seeing mostly everyone belonging to this school! She probably thought , she was at a wrong school..

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, it is" Ethan replied. "You wanna come to the cafeteria?" He asked.

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"YIKES! , and sure! " she started walking , and added , " wait , do you even know where it is?" She said sort of feeling embarrassed , and yet at the same time smiling...

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Down the stairs" Ethan guessed. "I think" He added. He sat on the rail of the stairs and started sliding. "SEE YOU DOWNSTAIRS!"He yelled.

A paradox:

Irony.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra laughed and ran down the stairs..almost bumping into the other people, that was on there way into either there room, or somewhere else... she began to laugh and saw Ethan already there...

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi" Ethan said playfully as he walked in.

A paradox:

Irony.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

Austin watched an odd boy [Ethan] dressed in his pyjamas run back into the school, and felt that maybe she was the only one who knew what the hell was going on around here. She watched the other boy [Jake] stare at the pyjama guy in amusement. A smirk played about her lips. Hopefully she wasn't the only informed one. Somebody else here had to know.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"WOW!" She said , as she laughed ...and sounded playfully ...

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

"Are you two going to start sucking face now?" Austin smirked as she walked by a boy [Ethan] and girl [Alexandra] who were staring each other down. She didn't look back, nor did she listen for a response. She sat at a table among other humans in the cafeteria, smiling and speaking with them smoothly.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos