Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whatever" Ethan said calmly. He walked over to Austin's table."You seem to know what's going on" He said. "What exactly is going on?" He asked inquisitively.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake grabbed some cereal and a glass of orange juice. Not too many people eating right now...he sat down at the only table with other students eating and talking.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

Austin glanced at Ethan, a bit self conscious now that other filthy humans were also looking at her expectantly.

"What are you talking about?" she snorted. "Its like I just poofed here. Probably some ultimate punishment from my parents or something. As far as I know what's going on, its breakfast time. Why don't you get something to eat?" she winked.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra followed wanting to know more , about this school , she thought she would randomly ask anyone! But there's a problem she is shy! But , she wants to know , so she stayed...   

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're lying, i can tell" Ethan said. "If you're not going to tell me then i'll ask again some other time. Later" He said as he walked off to this microwave thing. "What would you like to eat?" The microwave said.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

Austin glared after the strange human. Human. He had to be human. A very obnoxious and clever human. She sent up a silent prayer, 'please let my powers work. Please let my powers work. Please let my powers work.'

Make him forget the conversation.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra , left and needed to know , what was going on.. She thought she explore some more , and she went to see , that this school , isn't just an ordinary school , as Alexandra thought , it was more like an , a lets see how to put this ... A Supernatural school ! Alexandra found out what she needed to know , and sort a felt relived , but then she wondered , how is she supernatural?... She sat a random nearby bench , swinging her feet , and thinking about that all day long..                                                                                                                                                                         (In A Little bit I would have to go , but I think until late on...and sorry , my posts are a little weird today ? )

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

Austin mentally huffed, unsure whether her powers worked or not. She slid into a table and sat next a boy [Jake] and began to speak with those around him. Then she flashed him one of her stunning smiles, "Hi."

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan stared at the girl. He heard her call him "Human". "Human?' He thought to her. "What do you mean human? Whats going on? Tell me" He continued thinking to her.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake gave her a surprised smile back. "Hello." He ignored the other boy he had met earlier that was now talking nonsense as he calmly took another bite of cereal.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

What song is stuck in your head?

Rate the band above you

awnser the question the person above you asks

Channing Tatum

Any tips?