Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar

Reichville Highschool.

Dear fellow classmates,          Date: Unknown.
  Ah, you found the school, didn't you? The thing is... it's not just an average school, nope, not at all. The teachers have a secret- find that out yourself. It's too scary to mention in a pg-13 form. Not to mention, some of the classmates, are pretty crazy, too. And when I say crazy, I mean crazy. Insane. Psycho. Strong... some others fear them.
  Although you may seem interested, some of you will leave this Wink Tongueage with absolute boredom- but hear me out, it's best you stay, keep yourself out of the demon schools. This school is far more safer than those- most of the time...
  There are plenty of sports- ya know, the normal stuff. But the teachers.. *shivers* they're so harsh, sometimes, full of harrasment, but sometimes they're dangerously nice, I will not mention how, but avod Mrs. Frieda. You'll fall in a trance ......
  I'd know because my recent boyfriend, Eddie, recently left me so he could be with her. For other reasons I will not explain. There is no way to explain it in a definite PG-13 way. So, you'll figure it out, soon. 
  Let me just explain- Wink Tonguelease come and join us here, then we all won't feel so alone and maybe you'll be the one Wink Tongueerson who can cure whatever this school- the teachers- and whatever else. Please, enroll now!

Sincerely,
               The Nobody

Since you read my letter, here's the requirements for the roleplay...
You must beat least skilled in Roleplaying- no matter how old. Just be Mature about it please! Thanks! smile
Please don't spam! Thanks!
Have fun!
Romance is recommended..
Drama and Mystery etc.

The form required to join:

Name~
Age~
Gender~
Bio~
Looks~ (pictures very recommended, though not needed)
Boyfriend or Girlfriend~
Other~

Want to be one of the psycho students? Just say so!

My form for my character:

Name~ Kyler Rae Burnet
Age~ 15
Gender~ Girl
Bio~ She was adopted at a young age, and sees herself as The Nobody.
Looks~  Profile Picture <3
Boyfriend or Girlfriend~ Single, but bi <3
Other~ She enjoys reading, training for nothing, and playing with her pet rat, but occasionally enjoys small-talk and making friends (when they notice her)

Okay, since you read all of that, please join! Thanks for your time and consideration for reading everything, and ifyou join, super thanks! Buh-Bai!!!

Sincerely,
        Kyler Rae Burnet (Rickiluvscookeez)

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Kylee
Bio: moved here from paris cause of her moms job she makes her own clothes and is a deziner already but still goes to school
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
boyfriend or girlfriend: needs one bf

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I do not mean to go off topic, or troll.  I just want to say, I don't think it is a good idea that this role play is for thirteen and up.  The forums are open to everyone (except for private role plays).  And if you are doing this 'cause it won't be appropriate for anyone under, I don't think that is a good idea. There are people who read the role plays as well.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
 No, it's not going to be anything 13 and up, it's just some people 12 and under really don't know how to roleplay, it's recommended 13 year olds and up roleplay on this one, it's just, any normal 12, 11, 10 or 9 year old would put, For example, *walks up to billy* Hi Billy!

I really don't find it wrong or anything, it's just most of them aren't skilled roleplayers, it wasn't my idea, it was my sister and she explained the reason to me. Plus this roleplay will have a lot of non-innapropriate romance and such so if anybody younger then 13 is to join, then they'dhave to ask, and I will be hoping that they areat least skilled inroleplaying before they start.

Thanks for asking smile

Potato.

OMG!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(may I be one of the crazy students? im experienced with that type of roleplay~)

:x

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Yep, of course!! Be as crazy as you want Big Grin

Potato.

OMG!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name~ June Jenkins
Age~ 16
Gender~ Female
Bio~ At a young age June was teased mercilessly by fellow students due to her silentness, then in later years it drew her to an unbearable sadness. Her mother died when she was 14 and that event drove her over the edge, she lost it! June can somewhat maintain her sanity but it isn't advised to try your luck.
Looks~ Straight ginger hair flowing just past shoulders, a small curl here and there. Sad blue eyes, average height and scrawny build. Healing cuts on her wrists
Boyfriend or Girlfriend~ Doesn't think much of relationships, but she is single, nobody really knows who or what she likes
Other~ N/A

:x

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Was i accepted)

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar

"perfect girl for u" wrote:

Was i accepted)
################

### ^_^

Potato.

OMG!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
What)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

latest videos