Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
In case you haven't read the rules, I changed the age rule. And I haven't been roleplaying long here, but I am very skilled in roleplaying on other websites.

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! I'm really skilled in role-playing.
Name~ Amanda Justine Sinclair.
Age~ 17
Gender~ Female.
Bio~ She has a nice good family...Bad things have happened in her past that keep her cold and distant.
Looks~ 
Boyfriend or Girlfriend~ Girlfriend.
Other~ She's Bi.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kayleigh Crawford age: 16 Looks: Gender: female Bio: Kayleigh was adopted. She wasnt informed about this untila year ago she secretly hides her pain. Although her lifestyle isnt as cheery as others she is very rambunctious and usually doesnt care about judgement or appeal. other:gay

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Some of your posts here are really offensive, saying that the average under twelve year old can not roleplay properly. Most of the roleplayers are 10 and up, some of which are really quite talented. But anyway, I've seemed to put that aside. I will post my form in a couple of hours, maybe even tomorrow. (:

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Haha, yeah,  I didn't mean to sound offensive. I later changed the rule on ages because I felt bad, and okie dokie ^_^

Potato.

OMG!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
I won't be on much later, is it to much to ask to not go to far into the rp without me?

:x

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, I doubt we'll be starting soon, we need some guys to join, too. Then we'll be set but if we start we won't go too far.

Potato.

OMG!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Normal:

Name~ James Stimson
Age~ 17
Gender~ Male
Bio~ Lives with his mother and younger sister Cassia, his mother works multiple jobs because his father left before his sister was born. He basically brought up his sister.
Looks~   (No guns or sword) He is over average height but not freakishly tall, just.  He has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes, though he hides those behind his hair. He is always smiling, though you can't see the smile because he normally looks at his feet. 
Boyfriend or Girlfriend~ He can't even talk to them , he's not dating one.
Other~ Shy, seriously so so so so so shy. He hardly talks or looks at people.

•---------------------------------------

Crazy:

Name~  Leaenā 'Lea' Davise
Age~ 15
Gender~ Female
Bio~ She was born, adopted and raised in Egypt. She was quite an anomaly over there but she has never felt rejected. She moved here 3 years ago with her father. 
Looks~ Leaena She is a little shorter than her age group, slim and muscular-in an attractive way. She is into sports but most people work that out when they see her. Her auburn hair falls in natural curls to her shoulders and is always bouncing about because she is running or just springing with each step. Her eyes are wide and innocent which compliments her childish personality and their amber-gold colour compliments her face nicely. (Excuse the princess pic)
Boyfriend or Girlfriend~ None but she's Bi
Other~ She wears yellow, lots of yellow.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar

"iMuffin" wrote:

Some of your posts here are really offensive, saying that the average under twelve year old can not roleplay properly. Most of the roleplayers are 10 and up, some of which are really quite talented. But anyway, I've seemed to put that aside. I will post my form in a couple of hours, maybe even tomorrow. (:
   true cause im 11 and at first i didnt know hw to rp even tho im an actor in plays but people wuldnt help me i had to teach myself by watching

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
*waits for rp to start*

:x

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos