Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler drifts off into dreamland....

Kyle takes a good look at Kylee,and realizes she's attractive. He nods her away and looks at his pencil, digging his ############## it.

He thinks; what am I thinking? I'm eighteen years old and I'm cooing overyounger girls. What a dog thatI am.

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
kylee: ilook at kyle wow hes cute wait what?!? hes two years older than me what im hell am i thinking i think and go back to drawing

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler falls asleep a little, hiding her head behind her bag, unnoticable, and closes her eyes, dozing off.

Kyle looks up at Kylee again, then looks down.

Potato.

OMG!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Kylee: i smile as i draw finishing the drawing of my golden retriver its awesome it looks like my dog i smile and rip it carfully out of the book and slide it in my bag but it falls out of my bag onto the floor i dont notice it

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda sits quietly in the back of class throwing paper balls at the teachers desk smirking. She notices someone asleep behind her bag. She laughs."Perfect."   She thinks. "Mister teacher someone's asleep!" She says.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler's eyes shoot open. She makes a depressed face and looks as if she's about to cry. She looks at the teacher as she taps her foot. "Uhm.. uh, I have togo.. to the counselor.. about myparents..." She had been dreaming about her biological Wink Tonguearents, and why she had been put up for adoption.

Kyle sneaks the drawing up in his hands and looks at it, fascinated by it, then looks at Amanda with disgust, seeing his cousin Kyler's eyes fill up with t ears.

Potato.

OMG!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda looked at Kyle."Sorry." She mouthed. She didn't mean to make her cry. She sat in class and did not speak a word.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
kylee: i go tro my bag for the drawing i cant find it i try to wait till the end of class to look for i t but i cant i get on my hands and knees looking under desks for it

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler shuffles out ofthe room, wiping the tears away. Even though Amanda hadnot wanted to make her cry, she felt offendedfor some reason, she sat onthefloorin the hall.

Kyle tapped Kylee on the shoulder, handed her the drawing, told her it was a fantastic drawing, and sat back down.

Potato.

OMG!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda raised her hand. "May I be excused?" She asked as the teacher nodded. She walked out of the room looking until she found Kyler. She sat down with her. "I'm so so so so so so so so sorry." She said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos