Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
kylee: i look up at him and brush my hair out of my face " thank you" i say with a smile i stand up and go back to my seat

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler looked up at Amanda, slightly startled. She wiped the tears away. "I-it's okay. I overreacted. I'm super sensitive and stuff. I wasin the middle of a good dream. I haven't gotten any sleep lately because of nightmares. It's not your fault. It's the first day of school, we all want to make a scene for a popular reputation. It happens to me a lot." Kyler shrugged, feeling her pet rat's nose Wink Tongueoke her pinkie finger after sticking her hand in her tote-bag.

Kyle smiled and nodded at Kylee, listening to the ############### ##############.

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
( blocked ur wordand s)

Kylee: i nodd back and smile 

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda smiled. "Well..Sorry anyway." She said as she turned and jumped as she saw Kyle. "Hi." She said as she brushed pass him into the bathroom.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
kyleeAnnoyednbsp; the bell rings and i get up and put away my stuff then walk out towards my locker

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
(can I join)

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Normal:

Name~ James Stimson

Age~ 17

Gender~ Male

Bio~ Lives with his mother and younger sister Cassia, his mother works multiple jobs because his father left before his sister was born. He basically brought up his sister.

Looks~    (No guns or sword) He is over average height but not freakishly tall, just.  He has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes, though he hides those behind his hair. He is always smiling, though you can't see the smile because he normally looks at his feet. 

Boyfriend or Girlfriend~ He can't even talk to them , he's not dating one.

Other~ Shy, seriously so so so so so shy. He hardly talks or looks at people.

•---------------------------------------

Crazy:

Name~  Leaenā 'Lea' Davise

Age~ 15

Gender~ Female

Bio~ She was born, adopted and raised in Egypt. She was quite an anomaly over there but she has never felt rejected. She moved here 3 years ago with her father. 

Looks~  Leaena She is a little shorter than her age group, slim and muscular-in an attractive way. She is into sports but most people work that out when they see her. Her auburn hair falls in natural curls to her shoulders and is always bouncing about because she is running or just springing with each step. Her eyes are wide and innocent which compliments her childish personality and their amber-gold colour compliments her face nicely. (Excuse the princess pic)

Boyfriend or Girlfriend~ None but she's Bi

Other~ She wears yellow, lots of yellow.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Am I approved?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I Join? I'm Only 11 (almost12) But im a 5 star rp'er i have been rping on this site for 2 years I can give you an example post if i need to)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Reichville Highschool

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
(can I join im only 12 but almost 13 Ive been RP for awhile)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

latest videos