Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hgih School Never Ends [Open For All]

Posted By:
Melanie8900
Melanie8900
StarStarStarStarStar
Information: What happens at Jefferson High, goes everywhere.  There are many students at this high school with many problems. Boy Issues, girl issues, relationship problem, making sure what they are, and difinetly PROM!!!! They always are having some kind of new gossip at the school.
Rules: There's NO RULES!!!!
Form:  Name
             Biography
             Personality
             Other

Hey MelanieMelodius and Melaniemeekak is here
Nickname was from hugebear
I like your beard!- Ke$ha
i thought everything was goin well it's not my fault that we didn't get anywhere i geuss this is how it's suppose to be so good luck with your life
Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻
This charity is for people who don't know what rping is

Posted By:
hungergamesfan12
hungergamesfan12
Star
Name Samantha Warner (Sam)
             Age 13
             Looks Blond hair and blue eyes, freckles
             Biography She is highly gifted and has skipped 2 grades to 9th grade. She is excited to be here. Her parents are famous scientists.
             Personality Kind, sweet, with smartness and shyness of being new to the school
             Other She isn't that nerdy, and she has never had a crush before

I like pie!!!!!

Posted By:
Melanie8900
Melanie8900
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivory Johnson 
Looks: Scene Girl
Biography: She gets abused by her father since her mother left her with her dad. She hates the world for everything bad that happens. She also loves to be alone and tunes out the world.
Personality: Shy, bipolar, lonely, depressed, and musical.
Other: You'll see.

Name: Daniel Johnson
Looks: 
Biography: Lives with his mother instead of his father. He's the total opposite of Ivory. He's outgoing and loves to play music. He likes to go many places.
Personality: Sweet,caring, outgoing, and playful.
Other : You'll see.

Hey MelanieMelodius and Melaniemeekak is here
Nickname was from hugebear
I like your beard!- Ke$ha
i thought everything was goin well it's not my fault that we didn't get anywhere i geuss this is how it's suppose to be so good luck with your life
Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻
This charity is for people who don't know what rping is

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Name: Destiny Smith
Looks:
Biography: She grew up ina trailer park with her abusive parents. Then they moved to California to get away from the authorities because they almost got caught for abusing Destiny. Destiny grew up with no friends, she's never dated anyone ever, she ########## in corners at school and if she made noise it would be her screams from the bullies and her parents. She was pretty nice and mellow, she enjoyed music and liked her good dreams when she jumps onclouds. Then she moved to where the school's location was.
Personality: Quiet, nice, respectful and shy.
Other: She wishes that she was brave enough to speak to people andtell them what goes on at home so her parents would go to jail and leave her alone. She has bruises up anddown her arms that are visible and a scar on her cheek.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
Astridx
Astridx
StarStarStar
Name: Cassia
Looks: Skinny, tall, long black hair, emerald eyes
Biography: Has had a normal life with no real friends, only wears hoodies and black skinny jeans and will always be found by her self
Personality: Shy, quiet, can be a jerk, has short fuse sometimes, can be a close friend, is very loving and worries about friends

~Astridx

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

latest videos