Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Who rules? Rebels, or teachers? (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
A note from Nim:  I've done RP's similar, but I like these kinda rebel vs. teacher RP's.  XD  ENJOY!

Plot:  Mount. Lakeville High-school, isn't normal.  It's in a remote area, so nothing distracts the students, and once you are in, you are in, and can't get out, and if you are out, you can't get in.  It's also a boarding school.  Parents send their children if they think they don't have enough discipline, or as punishment.  This is a very harsh school.  But the kids have decided to team up, and try to totally not do what the teachers want, and try and do what they want.  

Campus rules (THESE RULES ARE MENT TO BE BROKEN!  YOU HEAR? XD):

-No going off campus.
-No romance.
-Nothing illegal.
-Do exactly what the teachers want.
-Lights out at Nine o'clock PM.
-You must wear the school uniform at ALL times.

RP Rules (these you have to follow):

-Ask to join.
-Please don't take it personally if you aren't accepted.  Please just leave.
-No swearing.
-Please make a boy and a girl.
-Romance is allowed.  Just remember, don't make it all about the couple, and this is a kids site!
-Include everyone.
-No dying or getting graphic!

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Teacher or Student:
Rebellious factor (for students only!  1-10.  Ten being the highest!):
Why are you here?:
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my girl!  I'll make my boy soon! Big Grin

Name:  Lisa Williamson.
Grade:  Junior.
Looks:  Role play character.
Personality:  Lisa is a rebellious troublemaker that is very protective of her friends.  She is organized and loves to be in charge.  Lisa may sound very tough, and she is, but she does have a soft-side, just not to people who try to tell her what to do, or that she doesn't like.  Lisa also tries her best to help out the freshmen.  
Teacher or Student:  Student,
Rebellious factor:  8.
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Nikki Jones
Grade: 11th
Looks:

Personality: Quiet, normally very skeptic, suspicious, and always sizing people up. An incredible liar himself, he can normally tell when people are lying to him. Nikki also has an explosive temper, which got him sent here in the first place.
Student
Rebellious factor:
Seven
Why are you here?: He threatened a teacher after being sent into the hall for yelling at another students, when cornered by the headmaster, Nikki broke his nose and ran out the door, only to be returned home later by the police and being expelled from school.
Other: Nikki plays guitar and has never really been interested in girls, and really wonders why he isn't. His sister is annoying to him, but he loves her and would protect her at all costs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Stephany Jones
Grade: Sophmore
Looks: Small, with jet black hair and dark eyes. She has a small scar above her eyebrow. Liza is short and thin and looks extremely sweet and non-threatening.
Personality: Smart and rude, she isn't afraid of anyone and is always itching for a good fight. Unlike her older brother, she isn't quiet. Liza is always talking and enjoys more than anything to prove someone wrong.
Student
Rebellious Factor: Nine
Why are you here?: Stealing, fighting, being kicked out of two schools. When her brother was told to come here by his teachers, the sibling's mother thought it would be good for her as well.
Other: She admires her brother, but can also kick his butt and loves to bug him.

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, you may join.  Here's my boy:

Name:  Alexander "Alex" Anderson.
Grade:  Freshman.
Looks:  Made by Gingerkissx!  Another of my role play characters.
Personality:  Alex is a jock, who cares a lot about his friends.  He is new to this school, but already, will taunt and tease the teachers.  His biggest defense is just saying, "No," to whatever the teachers want.  Alex is smart, but sometimes will make quick, and short-term decisions that will get him and his friends in trouble.
Teacher or student:  Student.
Rebellious factor:  9.
Why is he here?:  Alex is here from skipping school, and never doing what the teacher's at his old school told him.
Other:  Alex likes to knit, as it reminds him of his Grandmother that moved to a different country.

Posted By:
Mindless_BallPlayer143
Mindless_BallPlayer143
Star
May I please join ? I've done role-plays before on my other accounts , so I am not new to this . Name: Craig Crippen Age: 17 Grade: 12 Looks: Prod . ( Left ) Personality: Craig is a very talented person . He's athletic , and can sing and dance . His only problem with reaching his dream of becoming either a famous singer or basketball player is his attitude . He has always been a very troublemaking person , though he has good intensions . Teacher or Student: Student Rebellious Factor: 8 Why are you here ?: He got in a fight in school and hurt a boy so badly , he was hospitalized . He also was arrested for fighting at the mall with an enemy of his . Other: N/A Name: Cameron Porter Age: 15 Grade: 10 Looks: But older . Personality: Cameron is very quiet and sneaky . She may seem innocent , but she will snap in a second if looked at the wrong way . Teacher or Student: Student Rebellious Factor: 7 Why are you here ?: Cameron was caught stealing $500 worth of merchandise from a shoe store and stabbed a girl that yelled at her . Other: N/A

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

Cat vs Dog

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos