Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
Macy sits on her desk

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
okay getting more people

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
Macy starts to sing im giving you the fire going to burn it up

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia winked and snapped her fingers in a Z down her body. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

California

Name: Yachiru (Pronounce as: Yah-Chee-Ru)
Looks:
Personality: Energetic, smart, outgoing, generous, bubbly, laughable, and understanding.
Bio (optional): Yachiru was born in Japan at first to her loving parents, she was the only daughter and younger sister of three brothers. When she was a child, she had moved to California with her family to have a better education. Since then she has been living there with her family.
Other: None

Pikachu :3

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?  Here's my sample post and form:  Carrie burst through the door of the house and said, or more like screamed, "Hi Guys!  Carrie's here!  The party can start now!" She laughed.

Kyle walked into the room and lounged on a nearby couch trying to act "cool".)

Name:  Alyssa Anderson.
Looks:  Made by Gingerkissx!  Another of my role play characters.
Personality:  Alyssa is a fun, but shy, average girl.  She loves music, and art, and dreams of being a famous dancer.  Alyssa has a trouble-making streak, but that's mainly shown to her friends.
Other:  She likes to sew, as it reminds her of her Grandma, who moved to Japan.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
(your good)

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks.  Where can I come in?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
(Um were at school)

San Francisco High (ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa ran down the small, and dirty halls of her high-school.  She knew she was running late.  When she almost made it into the classroom, she bumped into the janitor, said a quick "Sorry, 'bout that," and ran into the classroom.  "I'm late!" She said not bothering to apologize.  She took her seat.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with A

My Online Dream Journal

Words that start with A

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with A